- LA Lakers wrap lousy season with uncertain future Updated: Apr-17-14 8:47 pm
- Hill leads Lakers over Spurs in finale, 113-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:44 pm
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Grizzlies beat Lakers 102-90; stay in playoff hunt Updated: Apr-14-14 12:47 am
- Warriors clinch playoff spot in win over Lakers Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Updated: Apr-02-14 2:30 am
- Love shines in Timberwolves' win over Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 11:35 pm
- Bucks end 8-game skid, complete sweep of Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 12:06 am
- Lakers drop 51 in 3rd quarter, blast Knicks 127-96 Updated: Mar-26-14 2:35 am
- Lakers snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Magic Updated: Mar-24-14 1:32 am
- Faried helps Nuggets to 105-102 win Updated: Mar-23-14 9:17 pm
- Gooden fined $15,000 by NBA Updated: Mar-22-14 9:42 pm
- Wizards end 2-game stumble with win over Lakers Updated: Mar-22-14 2:21 am
LOS ANGELES - Although one of the worst seasons in Los Angeles Lakers history mercifully ended Wednesday night in San Antonio, the drama around the 16-time NBA champions is never finished.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
LOS ANGELES - After a rough start to the season, Mike Conley was thinking of winning some games, not making the playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry realizes a playoff berth is still a precious commodity for the Golden State Warriors, who have spent the majority of their existence watching the postseason from their collective couches in the Bay Area.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
LOS ANGELES - The Portland Trail Blazers are hoping they've put all the bad habits behind them with the playoffs on the horizon.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a rare season of losing in Los Angeles, discombobulated Lakers fans have taken to dreaming about Kevin Love in purple and gold. They see him as the savior, the young star they need to carry the franchise forward and help Kobe Bryant restore the team's pride.
LOS ANGELES - With Knicks President Phil Jackson watching from a luxury suite high above the court, his new team's teetering playoff hopes got a big shove from his old team's incredible offensive show.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill did it at both ends of the court Sunday night against the Orlando Magic, putting together his own personal highlight reel in a season during which there haven't been many of those for himself or the Los Angeles Lakers.
LOS ANGELES - The Washington Wizards are in a great position to make the playoffs for the first time in six years, and John Wall has a lot to do with it.