- Melissa Etheridge, Priscilla Renea share songwriting secrets Updated: Apr-27-16 9:24 am
HIDDEN HILLS, California - Melissa Etheridge and songwriter Priscilla Renea had never met before sitting down to discuss their craft, and within an hour, they were spontaneously harmonizing together.
- Met curator Andrew Bolton, quiet defender of fashion as art Updated: Apr-25-16 11:38 am
NEW YORK - The opening seconds of the trailer for "The First Monday in May," the new documentary about the dizzyingly star-studded Met Gala, show pop star Rihanna tossing her fashionable head in slo-mo as the red-carpet cameras click furiously. Suitably, she sports a glistening tiara.
- Following vaccine controversy, Tribeca rolls out red carpet Updated: Apr-14-16 3:45 am
NEW YORK - The 15th annual Tribeca Film Festival kicked off fashionably with the premiere of Andrew Rossi's "The First Monday in May," a behind-the-scenes documentary about the mounting of an ambitious fashion exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the museum's annual star-studded Met Gala.
- Taylor Swift thanks 'boyfriend Adam' at iHeartRadio Awards Updated: Apr-04-16 8:09 am
LOS ANGELES - For the second year in a row, the iHeartRadio Awards became the iHeartTaylorSwift show.
- Rihanna, Shonda Rhimes, Clinton appear at Black Girls Rock! Updated: Apr-02-16 11:19 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - Pop star Rihanna and TV mogul Shonda Rhimes were among the honorees at this year's Black Girls Rock! event, where Hillary Clinton made an appearance and told the audience "my life has been changed by strong black women leaders."
- Clinton makes surprise appearance at 'Black Girls Rock' Updated: Apr-02-16 1:51 am
NEWARK, New Jersey - Hillary Clinton made a surprise appearance at the taping of Black Entertainment Television's "Black Girls Rock" show in Newark, New Jersey.