- Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto rock Prada's show Updated: Mar-05-14 5:17 pm
- Jay Z's Roc Nation to manage Kanye West Updated: Mar-03-14 4:43 pm
- Review: Lea Michele is so-so on debut album Updated: Mar-03-14 2:58 pm
- Celeb birthdays for the week of March 9-15 Updated: Mar-03-14 1:35 pm
- Chris Brown told to return to rehab for 2 months Updated: Feb-28-14 9:46 pm
- Man sues Chris Brown, bodyguard for total of $3M Updated: Feb-20-14 1:48 pm
- In Sochi gay rights debate, stars stay offstage Updated: Feb-17-14 9:04 am
PARIS - Upstaging a Louis Vuitton show is hard, but somehow Miuccia Prada managed it, thanks to Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto.
NEW YORK - His throne continues to build: Jay Z's Roc Nation will now manage Kanye West.
Lea Michele, "Louder" (Columbia Records)
March 9: Singer-actress Keely Smith is 86. Singer Lloyd Price is 81. Actress Joyce Van Patten is 80. Actor-comedian Marty Ingels is 78. Country singer Mickey Gilley is 78. Actress Trish Van Devere is 73. Former "Good Morning America" host Charles Gibson is 71. Guitarist Robin Trower (Procol Harum) is 69. Guitarist-harmonica player Jimmie Fadden of The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band is 66. Singer Jeffrey Osborne is 66. Actress Linda Fiorentino is 54. Guitarist Rusty Hendrix of Confederate Railroad is 54. Actress Juliette Binoche is 50. Bassist Robert Sledge of Ben Folds Five is 46. Actor Emmanuel Lewis ("Webster") is 43. Actress Jean Louisa Kelly ("Yes, Dear," ''Mr. Holland's Opus") is 42. Rapper Chingy is 34. Keyboardist Ben Tanner of Alabama Shakes is 31. Actress Brittany Snow is 28. Rapper Bow Wow is 27. Actor Luis Armand Garcia ("George Lopez") is 22. Actress Cierra Ramirez ("The Fosters") is 19.
LOS ANGELES - A California judge ordered Chris Brown to remain in an anger-management rehab program and told the pop singer to return to court in two months.
WASHINGTON - A man who says he was punched in the face by singer Chris Brown and his bodyguard during an altercation outside a Washington hotel is suing for $3 million.
LOS ANGELES - The combination appeared custom-made for a grand display of Hollywood activism: a stirring human rights cause and the international platform that is the Winter Olympics.