- Be 'Happy': Pharrell Williams to open MTV EMAs in Milan Updated: Oct-06-15 11:11 am
MILAN - Pharrell Williams will be the opening performer at the 2015 MTV European Music Award ceremony this month in Italy's fashion capital of Milan.
- Australia to deport American anti-abortion activist Updated: Oct-02-15 3:09 am
SYDNEY - An American anti-abortion activist is expected to be deported from Australia, after the nation's highest court ruled Friday that he posed a threat to public order amid concerns he could incite violence against women.
- Beyonce, Prince, Jay Z to perform at Tidal concert in NYC Updated: Sep-30-15 11:48 am
NEW YORK - Streaming service Tidal is putting together an all-star concert starring Beyonce, Prince and Jay Z on Oct. 20.
- Australia warns Chris Brown he may not be allowed Down Under Updated: Sep-28-15 12:23 am
SYDNEY - Chris Brown's plans to tour Down Under were in jeopardy on Sunday after the Australian government formally warned the troubled R&B singer that he is likely to be denied a visa because of his criminal conviction for assaulting pop star Rihanna.
- Minister signals Chris Brown won't be allowed into Australia Updated: Sep-23-15 11:02 pm
CANBERRA, Australia - A government minister signaled Thursday that troubled R&B singer Chris Brown won't be allowed to tour Australia in December because of his criminal conviction for assaulting pop star Rihanna.
- Fashion Week: Really big band, really big show for Jacobs Updated: Sep-18-15 1:32 am
NEW YORK - The Associated Press is all over New York Fashion Week, from the runways to celebrities as eight days of spring previews entered their final day Thursday.
- Review: 'The Visit' marred by canned scares, flat humor Updated: Sep-09-15 4:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - A family get-together starts out strange and quickly enters nightmare territory in "The Visit," a horror-thriller that turns soiled adult diapers into a motif.
- Column: @LewisHamilton, an F1 star for his age Updated: Sep-09-15 10:49 am
MONZA, Italy - On his ride home, still high from his 40th victory in Formula One, Lewis Hamilton gave selfie- and autograph-hunters waiting outside the paddock at Monza a star-struck moment of shareable, likable ecstasy.