- Purdue hoping late progress carries over to 2014 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:54 pm
- Purdue shows promise in 56-36 loss at Indiana Updated: Nov-30-13 9:25 pm
- Indiana takes Bucket with 56-36 rout of Purdue Updated: Nov-30-13 7:39 pm
- Purdue trying to end winless conference season Updated: Nov-26-13 5:57 pm
- Purdue finds progress despite struggles Updated: Nov-19-13 5:59 pm
- Purdue tries to shore up line to help QB, RBs Updated: Nov-12-13 4:24 pm
- Canzeri leads Iowa to 38-14 win over Purdue Updated: Nov-09-13 5:18 pm
- Iowa-Purdue Capsule Updated: Nov-08-13 9:20 pm
- Purdue seeking solutions as problems continue Updated: Nov-05-13 4:37 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Not even a bad season can deter Darrell Hazell.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Purdue's season ended on a fitting note Saturday.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Tre Roberson threw a career-high six touchdown passes, three to Shane Wynn, and the Hoosiers recaptured the Old Oaken Bucket on Saturday for the first time in three years with a 56-36 win over Purdue.
INDIANAPOLIS - Purdue coach Darrell Hazell sees progress.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue has no chance at a Big Ten football championship. The Boilermakers' hopes of landing in a bowl game are gone.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Purdue freshman quarterback Danny Etling needs more time to make plays. And the Boilermakers' running backs need more help to get going.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - For more than two quarters, it looked like Purdue might be ready to change its fortunes.
Iowa (5-4, 2-3 Big Ten) at Purdue (1-7, 0-4); 11 a.m., BTN
INDIANAPOLIS - Darrell Hazell isn't changing course. He can't afford to now.