- Georgia Tech charges back to beat Illinois 67-64 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:42 pm
- St. John's beats Georgia Tech 69-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:39 pm
- Georgia Tech defeats Mississippi Valley St. 76-59 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:20 pm
- Georgia Tech edges North Carolina A&T 78-71 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:42 pm
- Oliver, Sibert lead Dayton past Ga. Tech 82-72 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:51 pm
- Golden leads Georgia Tech past Georgia, 80-71 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:02 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech closed the game with a 19-4 run to rally from a 12-point deficit and beat Illinois 67-64 on Tuesday night in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge, giving the Illini their first loss.
NEW YORK - JaKarr Sampson had an explanation for and a solution to the problem of St. John's poor starts which have had the Red Storm trailing by double figures.
ATLANTA - Robert Carter Jr. tied his season high with 13 points and added a season-high 15 rebounds Tuesday, when Georgia Tech ran all over Mississippi Valley State in the first half on the way to a 76-59 win.
ATLANTA - Trae Golden scored 12 of his game-high 20 points in the second half Sunday, when Georgia Tech rallied from an 11-point halftime deficit to beat North Carolina A&T 78-71.
ATLANTA - Devin Oliver and Jordan Sibert each scored 20 points, Vee Sanford added 15 and Dayton beat Georgia Tech 82-72 on Wednesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Trae Golden scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer to cap Georgia Tech's 12-2 run to open the second half, and the Yellow Jackets beat Georgia 80-71 on Friday night for their third straight win in the state rivalry.