- Latest win helps Dolphins' playoff chances Updated: Dec-09-13 6:36 pm
- Steelers look for motivation as playoffs slip away Updated: Dec-09-13 4:33 pm
- Steelers crumble late, fall to Dolphins 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 7:17 pm
- Dolphins shake off snow, Steelers 34-28 Updated: Dec-08-13 5:28 pm
- Dolphins RB Thomas questionable against Pittsburgh Updated: Dec-06-13 3:22 pm
- Cromartie, Holmes active for Jets; Kerley out Updated: Dec-01-13 11:53 am
- Dolphins RB Thigpen eager to show what he can do Updated: Nov-27-13 6:20 pm
- Efforts to enliven Miami offense fail Updated: Nov-26-13 5:06 pm
- Dolphins RB Thomas expected to miss several games Updated: Nov-25-13 3:29 pm
- Panthers win 7th straight by beating Miami 20-16 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:54 pm
- Dolphins blow late lead, lose to Panthers 20-16 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:23 pm
- First win gives Bucs hope moving forward Updated: Nov-12-13 8:14 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Looking for their first playoff berth since 2008, the Miami Dolphins are getting warmer.
PITTSBURGH - Troy Polamalu didn't want to talk about it.
PITTSBURGH - It was a play symbolic of a lost season, filled with hope and despair and all the things in between.
DAVIE, Florida - When Arian Foster made his NFL breakthrough in 2010, Marcus Thigpen took note, confident he could make a big splash himself if given an opportunity.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Cam Newton angrily slapped his hands together and stared into the end-zone stands, watching Miami Dolphins fans celebrate the interception he had just thrown.
TAMPA, Florida - There's nothing like winning to bring hope for a struggling team.