- Notre Dame to play Rutgers in Pinstripe Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 1:06 am
- Grant scores 25, Notre Dame beats Delaware 80-75 Updated: Dec-07-13 6:36 pm
- Martin sets the tone for Notre Dame line Updated: Nov-28-13 11:54 am
- Kelly expects another game of inches vs. Stanford Updated: Nov-26-13 4:50 pm
- BYU falls short at Notre Dame again, losing 23-13 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:27 pm
- Rees, McDaniel lead Irish to 23-13 win over BYU Updated: Nov-23-13 9:26 pm
- Nix has knee surgery, out for rest of season Updated: Nov-21-13 8:21 pm
- Notre Dame QB Golson seeks readmission to school Updated: Nov-19-13 5:40 pm
- Military uniforms dotting college FB landscape Updated: Nov-14-13 5:52 pm
- Butler begins new Big East era by adding size Updated: Nov-13-13 7:52 pm
- Not much at stake for Notre Dame with 2 games left Updated: Nov-12-13 6:45 pm
- Notre Dame squanders chance for BCS bowl berth Updated: Nov-10-13 2:20 pm
- Notre Dame's Niklas is intimidating tight end Updated: Nov-07-13 5:24 pm
- Close games seem to be no problem for Notre Dame Updated: Nov-05-13 8:00 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame is going to make its first postseason appearance at Yankee Stadium.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Jerian Grant scored 25 points, including a pair of 15-foot jumpers in the final 95 seconds after Delaware cut the lead to one, to lead Notre Dame to an 80-75 victory over the Blue Hens on Saturday in the first round of the Gotham Classic.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's Zack Martin is a creature of habit.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly expects the game against Stanford to come down to a matter of inches, just as it did last year when the Fighting Irish made a goal-line stand in overtime to beat the Cardinal.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - With his Cougars down 23-13 late in the fourth quarter, BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall threw his arms up signaling touchdown when Taysom Hill threw a slant pass to Cody Hoffman on second-and-goal from the 6.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tommy Rees, booed a year ago at Notre Dame Stadium when he was brought in late against Purdue, finished his last home game to chants of "Tommy" as the clock ran out in a 23-13 victory over BYU on Saturday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III will miss the team's final two regular-season games and its bowl game after having season-ending knee surgery Thursday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Suspended Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson has submitted a request to be readmitted to Notre Dame.
When Northwestern linebacker Collin Ellis and his teammates take the field against Michigan on Saturday, the Wildcats will trade their familiar purple for a set of patriotic uniforms like no other - stars and stripes across the shoulders and a distressed pattern that to some looks like blood stains on a flag.
INDIANAPOLIS - Brandon Miller doesn't want Butler to lose its way in the Big East.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly isn't worried about his team having a lack of motivation for the final two regular-season games.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame's chance to go to back-to-back BCS bowl games for the first time since the 2005-06 seasons is gone because it made too many mistakes against what had been a .500 team.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Notre Dame tight end Troy Niklas is an intimidating figure at 6-foot-6 and 270 pounds and a physique so impressive former teammate Manti Te'o nicknamed him "Hercules."
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - No. 24 Notre Dame has shown a flair for winning close games of late.