- Dartmouth gets rare win at Yale, 69-61 Updated: Mar-08-14 10:12 pm
- Harvard beats Yale 70-58 to earn NCAA berth Updated: Mar-07-14 10:44 pm
- Yale holds off Penn 70-63 Updated: Mar-01-14 10:08 pm
- Princeton wins 57-46, hurts Yale's title hopes Updated: Feb-28-14 9:47 pm
- Yale remains in tie atop Ivy, beats Cornell 82-65 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:12 pm
- Yale rallies back to beat Princeton 66-65, OT Updated: Feb-15-14 8:29 pm
- Yale turns away Penn 69-54 Updated: Feb-14-14 10:59 pm
- Yale knocks off Harvard 74-67 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:03 pm
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Alex Mitola went off for 29 points, propelling Dartmouth to a 69-61 defeat of Yale on Saturday night - the first time Dartmouth has won in New Haven since the 1998-99 season.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Siyani Chambers scored 17 points and Harvard became the first team to clinch a berth in this year's NCAA tournament with a 70-58 win over arch-rival Yale on Friday night to capture the Ivy League title.
PRINCETON, New Jersey - T.J. Bray had 19 points and six rebounds and Princeton used the game's only significant scoring run Friday night to pull away from Yale 57-46.
ITHACA, New York - Justin Sears scored 19 points and Jack Montague added a career-high 18 - on 5 of 7 3-point shooting - as Yale dispatched Cornell 82-65 on Friday night, stretching their win streak to seven games.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Justin Sears scored 17 points - including the final basket of overtime - as Yale rallied back from a double-digit halftime deficit to edge past Princeton 66-65 on Saturday night.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Justin Sears scored 25 points and Yale pulled away from Penn in the second half for a 69-54 win Friday night.
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Justin Sears scored 21 points and grabbed 11 rebounds to lead Yale in a 74-67 victory that snapped Harvard's 20-game home win streak on Saturday night and moved the Bulldogs alongside the Crimson atop the Ivy League.