- Ross scores 20, No. 5 Ohio St beats Maryland 76-60 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:02 pm
- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- Michigan coach Hoke expects Gardner and staff back Updated: Dec-02-13 5:29 pm
- College Football Today, 1st Ld-Writethru Updated: Dec-01-13 12:13 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Michigan goes for 2, loses 42-41 to No. 3 Ohio St Updated: Nov-30-13 8:48 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- Ohio Governor John Kasich says no M's allowed Updated: Nov-29-13 4:56 pm
- QB Miller needed 598 passes to impress coach Meyer Updated: Nov-27-13 2:32 pm
- OSU, Michigan go different ways after 2011 game Updated: Nov-26-13 3:56 pm
- Michigan on a slide offensively going into finale Updated: Nov-25-13 4:47 pm
- Oh no! Meyer slips up, says the word 'Michigan' Updated: Nov-25-13 4:26 pm
- Everything else pales as Michigan game approaches Updated: Nov-24-13 9:26 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:02 pm
- Michigan blows lead, loses 24-21 at Iowa Updated: Nov-23-13 4:50 pm
- Iowa rallies past Michigan 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Young RBs stir the pot at Michigan Updated: Nov-18-13 6:42 pm
- Northwestern falls to Michigan 27-19 in triple OT Updated: Nov-16-13 10:17 pm
- Michigan beats Northwestern 27-19 in triple OT Updated: Nov-16-13 9:15 pm
- Michigan coach Brady Hoke aiming for 10-win season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:09 pm
- Nebraska beats Michigan 17-13 on another late TD Updated: Nov-09-13 7:56 pm
- Michigan AD says Hoke is right guy to lead team Updated: Nov-04-13 5:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Welcome to the Big Ten, Terps.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had a shot to pull off one of the biggest upsets in its storied series against Ohio State.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - What's brewing with the 2013 Ohio State Buckeyes ...
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A lot has happened in the two years since players from Ohio State and Michigan - the Buckeyes with their heads down, the Wolverines wildly celebrating - left the field at Michigan Stadium.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan opened the season by scoring 59 points. It had at least 40 in wins over relatively solid teams in Notre Dame and Minnesota.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State coach Urban Meyer made a major blunder on Monday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State defensive lineman Noah Spence is from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Jake Rudock threw for 239 yards and a pair of touchdown passes and Iowa rallied from 14 down to beat Michigan 24-21 Saturday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Michigan put itself in position for a key win at Iowa by converting turnovers into touchdowns.
AMES, Iowa - The numbers suggested that Iowa should have long buried Michigan. Yet the Hawkeyes found themselves in big trouble with just over two minutes left and the Wolverines on the move.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A pair of freshmen tailbacks put the Michigan's rushing total in the black for the first time in three weeks.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Losses keep piling up for Northwestern, and they're getting more brutal by the week.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Brendan Gibbons sprinted onto the field as the final seconds ticked away in regulation, and with one big boot, he delivered what might have been the best play his coach has witnessed.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had hoped to close the regular season well enough to earn a shot at playing for the Big Ten title.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw a left-handed, 5-yard shovel pass to Ameer Abdullah for a go-ahead touchdown with 2:03 left and Nebraska's defense made enough stops to seal a 17-13 win over Michigan on Saturday.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Brady Hoke bristled at the mere suggestion two-plus years ago that he was taking over a football program that had slipped.