- Promoted Smith getting thrown in immediately for Seattle Updated: Nov-18-15 7:45 pm
RENTON, Washington - Kevin Smith knows there are examples in Seattle of wide receivers graduating from the practice squad and eventually becoming major contributors on the active roster.
- Cardinals take NFC West lead with 39-32 win over Seahawks Updated: Nov-16-15 7:11 am
SEATTLE - The Arizona Cardinals cast aside the notion their fast start was simply a mirage of weaker competition.
- Seahawks' Patrick Lewis regains starting center job Updated: Nov-13-15 6:54 pm
RENTON, Washington - The last time Seattle played the Arizona Cardinals, the Seahawks set a franchise record with 596 yards of total offense in a 35-6 victory last December.
- Lockette returns to Seattle as Seahawks get back to practice Updated: Nov-09-15 11:25 pm
RENTON, Washington - While nearly all members of the Seattle Seahawks returned to the practice field Monday, one player was on his way home after spending the past week in Dallas following neck surgery.
- Seahawks' Lockette released from hospital after surgery Updated: Nov-05-15 7:03 pm
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Ricardo Lockette said on social media that he has been released from a Dallas hospital following surgery to stabilize ligaments in his neck.
- Medical staffs in Dallas, New Orleans earn praise Updated: Nov-02-15 9:25 pm
The hard-hitting violence of the NFL certainly was on display Sunday. So was the quick work of medical responders, particularly in Dallas and New Orleans.
- Seattle realizes importance of getting to .500 at bye week Updated: Nov-02-15 8:31 pm
RENTON, Washington - While their concern remained with teammate Ricardo Lockette undergoing neck surgery, the Seattle Seahawks scattered for their bye week on Monday understanding the importance of getting back to .500 at the midpoint of the season.
- Seahawks get injury scare, beat Romo-less Cowboys 13-12 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:39 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Beating the Dallas Cowboys wasn't the first thing on Russell Wilson's mind when he went to the locker room at halftime Sunday.
- Wilson, Seahawks beat Cowboys 13-12 to get back to .500 Updated: Nov-01-15 11:54 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Russell Wilson sprinted toward the sideline in search a first down that could set up the winning points at Dallas.
- Seahawks' Lockette injured after vicious hit on punt return Updated: Nov-01-15 9:16 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette sustained a concussion, but had movement in all of his extremities after being taken off the field on a stretcher when knocked down by a vicious hit on a punt return late in the first half Sunday.