- Judge orders Goodell, Brady appear in court Aug. 12, 19 Updated: Jul-31-15 6:59 pm
NEW YORK - The federal judge handling Tom Brady's attempt to overturn his four-game suspension ordered the New England quarterback and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to appear in court twice in mid-August.
- The Latest: Brady and players' union file lawsuit again NFL Updated: Jul-29-15 6:31 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Here is the latest surrounding the suspension of star Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for using underinflated footballs (all times local):
- Adrian Peterson back in pads and moving forward with Vikings Updated: Jul-29-15 5:21 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - Adrian Peterson burst through the line of scrimmage and veered toward the sideline as he headed up the field.
- Peterson, Vikings tote high hopes to training camp Updated: Jul-25-15 7:09 pm
MANKATO, Minnesota - The "AP! AP!" and "MVP! MVP!" chants started as soon as Adrian Peterson was spotted driving into the parking lot.
- Broncos DE Derek Wolfe suspended 4 games Updated: Jul-24-15 4:09 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - His scary spinal injury behind him along with the ill-fitting 4-3 defense, Derek Wolfe couldn't wait for the 2015 season to get here.
- Judge orders settlement talk for NFL, union on Peterson case Updated: Jul-20-15 5:38 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal magistrate ordered the NFL and the NFL Players Association into settlement negotiations Monday in their fight over Adrian Peterson's suspension.
- Suspension reduced from 10 games to 4 for Cowboys' Hardy Updated: Jul-10-15 5:23 pm
IRVING, Texas - Greg Hardy's suspension for his role in a domestic violence case was reduced from 10 games to four Friday and his agent said the Dallas defensive end might not be finished fighting the punishment.