- Hawks wrap up regular season, beat Bucks 111-103 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:32 pm
- Bucks owner Herb Kohl reaches deal to sell team Updated: Apr-16-14 5:19 pm
- Raptors set franchise mark with 48th win Updated: Apr-14-14 11:11 pm
- Wizards top Bucks 104-91, close to clinching 6th Updated: Apr-12-14 11:15 pm
- Knight, Sessions help Bucks hold off Cavs, 119-116 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 am
- Pacers rest starters, edge Bucks 104-102 Updated: Apr-10-14 4:18 am
- Bucks set dubious mark: franchise-worst 63 losses Updated: Apr-06-14 5:14 pm
- Bulls beat Bucks 102-90, win fourth straight Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Heat stay atop East, beat Bucks 96-77 Updated: Apr-02-14 10:47 pm
- Monroe, Pistons rally past Bucks 116-111 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:11 pm
- Bucks end 8-game skid, complete sweep of Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 12:06 am
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past Bucks 124-107 Updated: Mar-23-14 10:09 pm
- Warriors withstand scare to beat Bucks 115-110 Updated: Mar-21-14 2:26 am
- Blazers beat Bucks 120-115 in OT Updated: Mar-19-14 2:17 am
MILWAUKEE - Bucks owner Herb Kohl has reached a deal to sell the franchise to New York investment firm executives Marc Lasry and Wesley Edens for about $550 million.
TORONTO - The Toronto Raptors keep piling up accomplishments.
WASHINGTON - For all their flaws, the Washington Wizards had no business whatsoever losing to the Milwaukee Bucks - especially after Brandon Knight was scratched with a sore right hip seconds before tipoff.
MILWAUKEE - With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
MILWAUKEE - The Bucks set a franchise record for futility this season, though they aren't dwelling on their failures.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have experienced such a turnaround this season that their wins are now being rated.
MIAMI - LeBron James is dealing with a few aches and pains, which obviously is not the best news for the Miami Heat with two weeks left in the regular season.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most.
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins did something Sunday he's not usually known for: lots of smiling.
OAKLAND, California - Sweating out a win against the NBA's worst team isn't usually a cause for celebration.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Matthews didn't know whether to be frustrated or relieved over the Trail Blazers' overtime victory over Milwaukee.