- IUPUI beats NC Central 71-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 4:21 pm
- NC Central downs Old Dominion in OT 76-69 Updated: Dec-03-13 9:36 pm
- North Carolina Central beats Barber-Scotia 101-46 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:29 pm
- Upsets happening early this season Updated: Nov-21-13 4:26 am
- Ingram, NC Central top NC State in OT, 82-72 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:53 pm
- Ingram lifts NC Central past Campbell 62-43 Updated: Nov-18-13 9:47 pm
- NC Central dominates Johnson & Wales (NC) 98-47 Updated: Nov-11-13 10:23 pm
- Cincinnati holds off NCCU for 74-61 wi9n Updated: Nov-08-13 10:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Marcellus Barksdale scored 17 points and IUPUI held off a late charge by NC Central on Saturday to win 71-65 in the first-ever meeting between the teams.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Alfonzo Houston scored 16 points and North Carolina Central limited Old Dominion to six points in overtime for a 76-69 win Tuesday evening.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Reggie Groves set a school record, hitting 10 3-pointers (10 of 13), totaling 32 points, as North Carolina Central overwhelmed Barber-Scotia 101-46 Tuesday night.
Parity in college basketball has made it so that when a smaller program knocks off a bigger one, it's not much of a surprise anymore.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Jeremy Ingram scored 11 of his 29 points in overtime and North Carolina Central claimed its first win over an Atlantic Coast Conference school by beating North Carolina State 82-72 on Wednesday night.
BUIES CREEK, North Carolina - Jeremy Ingram scored 17 of his 29 points in the second half, when North Carolina Central out-scored Campbell 32-9, to coast to a 62-43 win on Monday in the Global Sports Shootout.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Jordan Parks scored 22 points and pulled down a 15 rebounds as NC Central throttled Johnson & Wales (NC) for 98-47 win Monday night.
CINCINNATI - Sean Kilpatrick scored 22 points and Jermaine Sanders added a career-high 13 as the Cincinnati Bearcats held off a North Carolina Central Eagles comeback before pulling away for a 74-61 win on Friday in the season-opener for both teams.