- Hernandez finally loses in Oakland, Mariners fall 2-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 7:53 pm
OAKLAND, California - Felix Hernandez turned in another quality start despite not having his best stuff. He still lost a second straight decision for the first time this season.
- A's end home skid against King Felix, beat Mariners 2-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 7:45 pm
- 4 home runs too much for A's to overcome Updated: Jul-04-15 1:54 am
OAKLAND, California - Jesse Chavez still can't get a win against the Seattle Mariners. Towering two-run home runs by Logan Morrison and Seth Smith made sure of that.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Murphy says he's shocked struggling Padres are so tense Updated: Jul-01-15 8:36 pm
SAN DIEGO - Pat Murphy has been interim manager of the San Diego Padres for 14 games, enough to form an opinion on the mindset of the struggling club.
- Walker throws 1-hit ball for 6 innings, Mariners top Padres Updated: Jul-01-15 8:18 pm
- 5 Royals lead in All-Star voting, balloting ends Thursday Updated: Jun-29-15 6:42 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto third baseman Josh Donaldson and Seattle designated hitter Nelson Cruz have moved ahead in fan voting for starting spots in the All-Star Game, leaving five Kansas City Royals still in the lead.
- Angels win on wild pitch, beat Mariners 3-2 in 10 innings Updated: Jun-28-15 8:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - When Felix Hernandez is pitching, the Los Angeles Angels will take a win any way they can get it.
- Nelson Cruz leaves game with tight right hamstring Updated: Jun-23-15 2:36 am
SEATTLE - Mariners right fielder Nelson Cruz left in the seventh inning of Monday night's game against the Kansas City Royals after he popped his pelvic bone out of place.
- Rasmus and Springer homer, Astros beat Mariners 6-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:56 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to some late offense and a strong performance by the bullpen, the Houston Astros headed off to Southern California with momentum for the final leg of their road trip.
- Vogelsong, 3 relievers throw 5-hitter, Giants beat Ms 7-0 Updated: Jun-19-15 2:33 am
SEATTLE - Ryan Vogelsong rebounded from a rough outing with his best start in almost a month and the San Francisco Giants bullpen made sure it wasn't wasted.
- Urshela gets 1st hit, home run but family had to leave early Updated: Jun-11-15 5:36 pm
CLEVELAND - Giovanny Urshela got his first major league hit in the third inning.
- Mariners' slugger Nelson Cruz out again with back spasms Updated: Jun-11-15 11:43 am
- With Cano struggling, Mariners among biggest disappointments Updated: Jun-08-15 6:18 pm
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano was only supposed to hear the jeers and boos cascading from the spectators when he was playing on the road.
- Archer in control as Rays shut down Mariners in 3-1 win Updated: Jun-07-15 8:08 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Archer reached into his locker and grabbed the first T-shirt he could find.