- Quinn tour highlights questions of taxes Updated: Apr-14-14 7:12 pm
- Rauner campaign blasts Quinn, Vallas over new job Updated: Apr-07-14 6:09 pm
- Excerpts of editorials from Illinois newspapers Updated: Mar-25-14 3:15 pm
- Gov. Quinn reveals more re-election themes Updated: Mar-23-14 1:39 pm
- Rauner wins GOP nomination for Illinois governor Updated: Mar-19-14 12:20 am
CHICAGO - Gov. Pat Quinn's tour of the state to push his program aimed at helping first-time homebuyers quickly turned political Monday as both he and his Republican gubernatorial opponent wasted no time highlighting likely recurring themes in the 2014 race: wealth and taxes.
CHICAGO - Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn is taking heat over his running mate's new job.
March 24, 2014
CHICAGO - Gov. Pat Quinn has raised questions about his Republican rival's ethics in business dealings during a gubernatorial re-election bid that's expected to be one of the toughest and most expensive nationwide.
CHICAGO - Venture capitalist Bruce Rauner won the GOP primary Tuesday in his bid for Illinois governor, as voters embraced a first campaign by the multimillionaire who flooded the airwaves with vows to run the Democratic stronghold like a business and curb the influence of government unions.