- Matt Kenseth wins pole once again at Charlotte Updated: Oct-08-15 9:05 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Matt Kenseth is back in a familiar spot at Charlotte Motor Speedway - sitting on the pole.
- Earnhardt forced to make hard decisions for JR Motorsports Updated: Oct-08-15 5:45 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Dale Earnhardt Jr. has tried for five years to push Josh Berry's career forward. He got him one Xfinity Series start this year driving for JR Motorsports, and was ecstatic when Berry turned it into a seventh-place finish last month at Richmond.
- Hendrick teams now guarding against parts failures in Chase Updated: Oct-07-15 1:19 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Hendrick Motorsports took time in its weekly meetings to address the parts failure that cost Jimmie Johnson a shot at a seventh championship.
- Gordon thinks new tire changer can give inside information Updated: Oct-06-15 5:49 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jeff Gordon believes his new front tire changer can improve his pit crew and give Hendrick Motorsports some inside information on the competition.
- Column: Harvick advancing bad for everyone else in NASCAR Updated: Oct-05-15 5:43 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - No one would have blamed a championship contender for getting just a little bit excited when Kevin Harvick wrecked during the opening race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup.
- Harvick dominates in must-win race to advance in Chase Updated: Oct-05-15 8:09 am
DOVER, Delaware - Kevin Harvick dominated a race he had to win to advance to the second round of NASCAR's playoffs, while six-time champion Jimmie Johnson was a stunning elimination from contention.
- Veteran driver Sadler signs with Earnhardt for Xfinity ride Updated: Oct-02-15 11:28 am
DOVER, Delaware - Elliott Sadler will drive for JR Motorsports in the Xfinity Series in 2016.
- Matt Kenseth wins 2nd race of NASCAR's playoffs Updated: Sep-27-15 7:42 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Matt Kenseth had the fresher tires and the fuller tank as he stalked Kevin Harvick with postseason advancement at stake.
- Carl Edwards wins pole at New Hampshire for 2nd Chase race Updated: Sep-25-15 7:03 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards will start from the pole in his bid to give Joe Gibbs Racing its fourth straight victory.
- Edwards tops speed chart during practice at New Hampshire Updated: Sep-25-15 2:31 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Carl Edwards was fastest in the lone practice session Friday for the second race of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.
- Column: Johnson enters Chase with new contract, title hopes Updated: Sep-14-15 3:12 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There's an anecdote told to illustrate how little fame and fortune have changed Jimmie Johnson in the 14 years since he went from middle-of-the-road driver to NASCAR superstar.
- Hendrick locks up Johnson, Lowe's through '17 Updated: Sep-14-15 10:09 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jimmie Johnson knew he wasn't leaving Hendrick Motorsports, even as questions began to swirl when negotiations on an extension stretched deep into the final year of his contract.
- Harvick not ready to hand crown over to Joe Gibbs Racing Updated: Sep-13-15 4:13 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Every indication the last three months is that Joe Gibbs Racing is going to be a major force in NASCAR's playoffs.
- Elliott holds off Busch to end 39-race Xfinity winless skid Updated: Sep-11-15 10:43 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Chase Elliott got away from pole-sitter Kyle Busch on a restart with 26 laps to go Friday night and won the NASCAR Xfinity race at Richmond International Raceway to end a 39-event winless streak.