- Browns QB Campbell to start against Patriots Updated: Dec-06-13 3:57 pm
- Battered Browns sign quarterback Caleb Hanie Updated: Dec-03-13 12:41 pm
- Browns' Weeden suffers concussion, QB spot unclear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:00 pm
- Eubanks starting at LB for Browns against Jaguars Updated: Dec-01-13 12:35 pm
- Steelers CB Gay fined $15,750 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:33 pm
- Browns in favor of replay on hits to helmet Updated: Nov-29-13 4:10 pm
- Browns agree to terms with QB Tanney Updated: Nov-26-13 6:39 pm
- Surging Steelers not getting ahead of things Updated: Nov-25-13 5:46 pm
- Roethlisberger leads Steelers past Browns 27-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:09 pm
- Browns QB Campbell suffers concussion Updated: Nov-24-13 5:44 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Jason Campbell's headaches are gone, and for the moment, so are Cleveland's pains at quarterback.
CLEVELAND - Battered and bruised at quarterback, the Browns have gotten a little healthier.
BEREA, Ohio - Another stinging defeat. Another damaged quarterback.
CLEVELAND - Browns rookie Darius Eubanks is making his first career start at inside linebacker against Jacksonville.
NEW YORK - Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback William Gay has been fined $15,750 by the NFL for his hit last Sunday that gave Browns quarterback Jason Campbell a concussion.
BEREA, Ohio - From his press box seat, Browns offensive coordinator Norv Turner thought it was obvious quarterback Jason Campbell had been struck in the helmet by Pittsburgh's William Gay.
CLEVELAND - Alex Tanney can perform trick shots with a football. The Browns don't need him to do anything more fancy than learn their plays.
PITTSBURGH - Fernando Velasco expected to see panic after the Pittsburgh Steelers limped through a winless September. Apathy and frustration are supposed to be part of the mix when a team gets off to its worst start in more than 40 years, right?
CLEVELAND - Their horrendous start has long been forgotten, erased with an equally unexpected turnaround.
CLEVELAND - Browns quarterback Jason Campbell was taken out of Sunday's game with a concussion following a sack in the third quarter against Pittsburgh.