- LeBron, Cavaliers earn NBA Finals spot by sweeping Hawks Updated: May-27-15 12:59 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James knew what he left behind when he bolted to Miami five years ago.
- James leads Cavs to 94-82 win over Hawks, 2-0 series lead Updated: May-23-15 12:23 am
ATLANTA - Forget the Big Three.
- Best shot: J.R. Smith making most of fresh start with Cavs Updated: May-20-15 2:37 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - J.R. Smith barely has as an inch of skin not covered by tattoos, offering a colorful timeline of the enigmatic Cleveland shooting guard's life.
- Cavs' Irving sits out practice, status for Game 1 uncertain Updated: May-16-15 10:35 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - LeBron James should have had a stethoscope hanging around his neck as he reeled off the latest medical updates on him and his teammates.
- Cavaliers push through injuries on path to Eastern finals Updated: May-15-15 10:14 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James sat in his usual middle seat at the postgame podium talking about another playoff win, one moving him closer to another NBA championship.
- James struggles, Cavaliers still advance past Bulls 94-73 Updated: May-15-15 12:14 am
CHICAGO - No dominant performance by LeBron James. Not much from Kyrie Irving, either.
- LeBron scores 38, Cavs down Bulls 106-101 in heated Game 5 Updated: May-12-15 11:29 pm
CLEVELAND - With the "Big 3" reduced to the "Banged-Up 2," LeBron James again showed why he's Cleveland's one and only.
- Smith returns from suspension, Shumpert in lineup for Cavs Updated: May-08-15 8:05 pm
- Cavs' Shumpert improves, status for Game 3 unknown Updated: May-07-15 4:51 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Cavaliers coach David Blatt walked across his team's practice court wearing a black T-shirt that maybe best sums up his team's current delicate status.
- Mike Miller makes surprise start for Cavs in Game 1 Updated: May-04-15 7:20 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers veteran swingman Mike Miller was a surprise starter for Game 1 against Chicago.
- Cavaliers move on without Love, out with dislocated shoulder Updated: Apr-27-15 8:02 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers will move forward in the NBA playoffs without Kevin Love and with their title hopes shaken.