- UCLA's rivalry winning streak ends in 40-21 loss to USC Updated: Nov-28-15 9:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jim Mora stood outside the visitors' locker room in the Coliseum tunnel to console UCLA players Saturday, a stark contrast from the jubilant scene two years ago when he bellowed to anyone within earshot, "We own this town."
- USC rolls past No. 22 UCLA 40-21, takes Pac-12 South title Updated: Nov-28-15 8:33 pm
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler blinked back tears after he ascended the stepladder and raised his sword to lead the Southern California band in his final act on the Coliseum turf.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors past Cavaliers, 103-99 Updated: Nov-26-15 12:47 am
TORONTO - After a long road trip, the Toronto Raptors looked like a fresh team back home.
- Love, James lead Cavaliers past Hawks, 109-97 Updated: Nov-21-15 11:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The rematch of the Eastern Conference finals looked very familiar.
- Cavs center Timofey Mozgov out 2 weeks with shoulder injury Updated: Nov-20-15 3:14 pm
CLEVELAND - The Cavaliers are down to two healthy starters.
- LeBron James has high praise for coach David Blatt Updated: Nov-19-15 8:05 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James flattered Cavaliers coach David Blatt with some high praise.
- Pistons rally for 104-99 win over Cavs despite James' 30 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:34 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - With his team down by four and less than 3 minutes to play, Andre Drummond was fouled intentionally. It's a strategy opposing teams will keep employing as long as the Detroit big man is making about 40 percent of his free throws.
- LeBron James to play against Pacers despite quad injury Updated: Nov-08-15 3:47 pm
CLEVELAND - LeBron James is playing in the Cavaliers' game against Indiana despite a bruised left quad.
- James scores 31 as Cavaliers beat Sixers 108-102 Updated: Nov-06-15 10:09 pm
- LeBron scores 23, rips jersey in Cavs' 96-86 win over Knicks Updated: Nov-05-15 12:01 am
CLEVELAND - The jersey was too tight and so was the score.
- Cavs' J.R. Smith out at least 2 games with bruised knee Updated: Nov-03-15 5:27 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers starting guard J.R. Smith will miss at least two games with a bruised right knee.