- Philly cheesecake is a test for candidates, not just a lunch Updated: Apr-25-16 1:20 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Five-point plans, engaging speeches and star endorsements are all important in a presidential campaign, but how well do candidates REALLY know the cities and towns where they're wooing voters?
- Secretary Kerry to revisit Vietnam War before Obama trip Updated: Apr-24-16 3:14 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Before joining President Barack Obama on his first trip to Vietnam next month, Secretary of State John Kerry will take a day to reflect on his long and complicated history with the Asian country, first as a soldier and later as a war protester and statesman.
- The Western whisperer Updated: Apr-20-16 2:05 am
CODY, Wyoming - The colored lights were dim and the voice was deep but twangy as the dinner crowd at Cassie's listened between salads and steaks to the craggy-faced, mustached crooner with a well-worn cowboy hat pulled low over his face.
- Editorial Roundup: Recent editorials in Oklahoma newspapers Updated: Apr-19-16 9:43 am
Here are excerpts from recent editorials in Oklahoma newspapers:
- O'Reilly's next 'Killing' subject: Japan, at end of WWII Updated: Apr-13-16 9:07 pm
NEW YORK - Bill O'Reilly's next subject in his million-selling "Killing" series isn't just one person but a whole country: Japan.
- USS City of Corpus Christi submarine to be decommissioned Updated: Apr-05-16 11:49 am
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - Even though forecasters predicted a strong chance of thunderstorms on March 16, 1983, people showed up in droves to Corpus Christi's ship channel hoping to see the submarine named after their city. Some brought cameras. Others brought binoculars. Some even hiked up the Harbor Bridge to see the vessel surface from a bird's-eye view.
- Man accused of hacking Bush accounts appears in US court Updated: Apr-01-16 4:17 pm
ALEXANDRIA, Virginia - The Romanian hacker known as Guccifer, who is charged with breaking into computer accounts of the Bush family, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and others, has been brought to the United States to face criminal charges.