- Michigan attorney general endorses Jeb Bush for president Updated: Aug-19-15 10:54 am
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan's Republican attorney general is backing Jeb Bush for president.
- Bush family donors gave half of Jeb Bush's presidential cash Updated: Aug-19-15 10:44 am
WASHINGTON - Jeb Bush's fundraising network is two generations in the making, and it shows.
- Jenna Bush Hager welcomes 2nd daughter named Poppy Louise Updated: Aug-14-15 12:31 pm
NEW YORK - NBC News correspondent Jenna Bush Hager and her husband have welcomed their second daughter.
- 2 ex-presidents witness wounded veteran's marriage proposal Updated: Aug-11-15 11:43 pm
KENNEBUNKPORT, Maine - A soldier who was badly wounded in Afghanistan has proposed to his girlfriend in Maine while two former presidents looked on.
- Peggy Noonan anthology to be published in November Updated: Aug-10-15 6:17 am
NEW YORK - An anthology of writings by Peggy Noonan, the Wall Street Journal columnist and former White House speech writer, is coming out in November.
- Can George P. make Jeb the 3rd Bush to win the White House? Updated: Aug-08-15 11:07 am
LEXINGTON, South Carolina - George P. Bush is talking up his dad - White House hopeful Jeb Bush - but knows some gentle ribbing awaits about his grandfather and uncle, two former Republican presidents also named George.
- Bush earned over $9 million from business, speaking gigs Updated: Aug-04-15 7:02 pm
WASHINGTON - Republican presidential contender Jeb Bush earned more than $9 million over the last 17 months from speaking fees and an assortment of business interests, including a health services firm in Puerto Rico and an online lending operation, according to newly released financial records.
- Philanthropist, GOP powerbroker Elsie Hillman dies at 89 Updated: Aug-04-15 4:32 pm
PITTSBURGH - Elsie Hillman, a philanthropist and political activist who helped propel moderate Republicans to state and national offices, died Tuesday. She was 89.
- Former Pennsylvania Sen. Richard Schweiker dies at 89 Updated: Aug-03-15 4:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Former Pennsylvania Sen. Richard S. Schweiker, a liberal Republican who was the vice presidential candidate in Ronald Reagan's unsuccessful 1976 campaign and later served in his Cabinet, has died. He was 89.
- Obama to extend college aid grants to some prison inmates Updated: Jul-31-15 2:20 pm
WASHINGTON - More than 20 years after banning prisoners from receiving student aid, some federal and state inmates could be eligible for Pell grant money to take college courses while still behind bars.