- Malloy, businesses sidestep minimum wage battle Updated: Mar-05-14 12:26 pm
- President Obama arrives in Connecticut Updated: Mar-05-14 12:09 pm
- Chafee to travel to Connecticut for Obama speech Updated: Mar-05-14 11:39 am
- Conn. governor to hold second community forum Updated: Mar-05-14 3:34 am
- Tribal leader blasts Gov. Malloy over US rules Updated: Mar-04-14 3:54 pm
- Conn.'s Malloy making minimum wage a major issue Updated: Mar-04-14 2:31 pm
- Conn. city ups minimum wage for municipal workers Updated: Mar-04-14 6:34 am
- Poll: Foley leading GOP competitors in Conn. race Updated: Mar-04-14 6:15 am
- 3 Democratic governors talk up higher minimum wage Updated: Mar-02-14 2:13 pm
- NY, Conn. up heat help in food stamp cut end-run Updated: Mar-02-14 12:10 pm
- Mass., Conn., RI governors. oppose military cuts Updated: Mar-01-14 1:13 pm
- Holder-Winfield sworn in as newest Conn. senator Updated: Feb-28-14 6:59 pm
- Metro-North execs pledge changes to boost service Updated: Feb-27-14 6:00 pm
- Conn. Senate leader says he won't seek re-election Updated: Feb-26-14 6:06 pm
- Jindal defends criticism of Obama economic policy Updated: Feb-26-14 7:45 am
- Governors erupt in partisan dispute at White House Updated: Feb-24-14 3:56 pm
- Malloy, governors offer new National Guard plan Updated: Feb-24-14 3:50 pm
- Governors: 'Obamacare' here to stay Updated: Feb-23-14 8:27 pm
- Malloy, Texas governor differ on gun legislation Updated: Feb-23-14 4:05 pm
- Conn. considers ban on natural gas wastewater Updated: Feb-23-14 11:25 am
- Conn.'s Malloy to attend meeting of US governors Updated: Feb-21-14 3:07 am
- Blumenthal to meet with Metro-North chief in Conn. Updated: Feb-20-14 8:55 am
- Conn. launches online voter registration system Updated: Feb-18-14 3:31 pm
- Under pressure, Conn. state overtime pay on rise Updated: Feb-17-14 3:47 pm
- Conn. GOP candidates say teachers are complaining Updated: Feb-08-14 9:31 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy pitched his economic development agenda on Wednesday to Connecticut's largest business group, but the sides avoided a looming fight over his demand that the legislature raise the state's minimum wage.
EAST GRANBY, Connecticut - President Barack Obama has arrived in Connecticut to push for an increase in the federal minimum wage.
MILFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman are holding their second community forum.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A review that is expected to produce new U.S. rules for recognizing American Indian tribes as early as this summer is stirring up heat in Connecticut, where the governor is leading efforts to block changes that could open the door to more tribal casinos.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is investing a lot of political capital in a higher minimum wage, an issue that is popular with Connecticut voters.
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - New London has raised the minimum wage for municipal employees and contractors.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A statewide poll shows Greenwich businessman Tom Foley, the Republicans' 2010 gubernatorial candidate, has a large lead over his fellow GOP contenders.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Three Democratic governors are talking up a higher minimum wage just days before appearing with President Barack Obama in a Connecticut visit focusing on state and federal efforts on the issue.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut and New York have found a way around federal budget cuts that played a central role in the massive farm bill passed this month: bump up home heating assistance a few million bucks in return for preserving more than a half-billion dollars in food stamp benefits.
BOSTON - The governors of Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island are stepping up calls on President Barack Obama to scale back the proposed shrinking of the Army National Guard.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The newest member of the Connecticut Senate has been sworn into office.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Metro-North Railroad has failed commuters who are fed up with late trains, concerns about safety, rising fares and other chronic problems, Connecticut lawmakers bluntly told the transit agency's two top executives Thursday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Longtime state Senate President Donald Williams announced Wednesday he will not seek re-election to the General Assembly in November.
WASHINGTON - The nation's governors emerged from a meeting with President Barack Obama on Monday claiming harmony, only to immediately break into an on-camera partisan feud in front of the West Wing.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and some fellow governors planned on Monday to offer an alternative to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel's proposed shrinking of the Army National Guard.
WASHINGTON - The explosive politics of health care have divided the nation, but America's governors, Republicans and Democrats alike, suggest that President Barack Obama's health care overhaul is here to stay.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and Texas Gov. Rick Perry squared off on gun control issues on Sunday, continuing a debate that began last year.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A year after approving a massive expansion of natural gas use in Connecticut, state lawmakers are considering a ban on storing or recycling wastewater generated as a byproduct of gas exploration.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is traveling to Washington D.C. for meetings with President Barack Obama and governors from across the country.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal is the latest Connecticut politician to meet with the new president of Metro-North Railroad.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut on Tuesday became the 15th state to allow residents to register online to vote.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Overtime pay for Connecticut state workers has increased despite a goal set by Gov. Dannel P. Malloy to cut overtime spending by 10 percent.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Republican candidates say they're getting an earful from a group of voters that could play a key role in this year's gubernatorial election: public school teachers.