- Connecticut to study Rocky Hill Veterans Home Updated: Apr-19-14 10:43 am
- Connecticut GOP offers state budget alternative Updated: Apr-17-14 5:26 pm
- Malloy announces Conn. transportation projects Updated: Apr-15-14 3:13 pm
- Over 200,000 cheer UConn champion basketball teams Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- Lone candidate in debate backs Connecticut gun law Updated: Apr-11-14 4:45 pm
- UConn hoping to capitalize on championships Updated: Apr-09-14 7:10 pm
- $200M prekindergarten plan unveiled in Connecticut Updated: Apr-09-14 2:19 pm
- Metro-North eyed for storm resilience projects Updated: Apr-07-14 5:12 pm
- Ky, Conn., governors betting on title game Updated: Apr-07-14 2:07 pm
- Blumenthal, Esty to discuss curbs on e-cigarettes Updated: Apr-06-14 3:35 pm
- Connecticut proposes rules for electric suppliers Updated: Apr-01-14 4:12 pm
- Family, officials gather at Lou Rell's funeral Updated: Mar-30-14 11:06 am
- Malloy encourages Kennedy to run for Conn. Senate Updated: Mar-28-14 3:03 pm
- Conn. governor announces plans to run again Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 pm
- Conn. officials set new insurance enrollment goal Updated: Mar-25-14 4:27 pm
- Mohegan Tribe backs more aid for Connecticut town Updated: Mar-24-14 5:14 pm
- Lou Rell, husband of ex-governor, dies Updated: Mar-23-14 9:40 am
ROCKY HILL, Connecticut - A push to end homelessness among Connecticut veterans by 2015 is generating renewed interest in the state's Veterans Home in Rocky Hill.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Minority Republicans in the Connecticut General Assembly on Thursday offered an alternative $18.9 billion state budget that scraps the governor's proposed $55 tax rebate, ends the state's earned income tax credit program for the working poor and doesn't include what the GOP calls Democratic "gimmicks."
WATERBURY, Connecticut - Work on widening the Interstate 84 corridor in Waterbury is one of several major transportation improvement projects across the state that's set to begin this spring.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Nothing like a big win to draw big crowds. But back-to-back victories bring out the biggest.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Senate Minority Leader John McKinney set himself apart Friday from most of his rivals for the Republican nomination for Connecticut governor by defending the wide-ranging gun control bill that was passed last year following the Newtown school massacre, a likely hot topic in this year's gubernatorial election.
STORRS, Connecticut - Campus celebrations are winding down after two nights of championship parties, yet the off-court excitement could be just beginning at the University of Connecticut.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The state would spend $200 million over 10 years to expand statewide prekindergarten programs under an ambitious plan that leaders of the Connecticut legislature announced Wednesday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut is seeking $600 million in federal transportation funding to help pay for more weather resilient Metro-North Railroad projects that will survive fierce storms.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear and Connecticut Gov. Daniel Malloy are wagering local delicacies on their home teams in the NCAA Championship men's basketball game.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal and Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty will host a discussion in Hartford about their efforts to curb the use of electronic cigarettes by children and adolescents.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut officials, responding to hundreds of complaints about sharply rising electric rates and allegations of deceptive practices, unveiled legislation on Tuesday requiring greater disclosure from electricity suppliers and fixed rates for at least three months.
BROOKFIELD, Connecticut - Friends, family and state officials gathered at the funeral of Lou Rell, the husband of former Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell, to celebrate his life and service to the United States and his community.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy says he recently encouraged Ted Kennedy Jr. to run for an open seat in the Connecticut state Senate.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy announced Friday he will seek a second term, formally entering a contest that already has several Republican candidates challenging the Democrat's handling of taxes and the economy.
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - With people rushing to meet a March 31 deadline to sign up for health coverage, Connecticut's health insurance marketplace has set a larger enrollment goal of enrolling 185,000 individuals by the end of the month, the head of Access Health CT said Tuesday.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The chairman of the Mohegan Tribe is advocating for the town that hosts Mohegan Sun to receive a bigger share of the revenue it hands over to Connecticut, joining a cause that has been dear to Montville since the casino opened in 1996.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Lou Rell, the husband of former Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell, has died. He was 73 and had battled cancer.