- Connecticut adds 1,200 jobs in April as jobless rate falls Updated: May-26-15 3:01 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Employers in Connecticut added 1,200 jobs in April, the 10th monthly job gain in the past year, the Department of Labor said Tuesday.
- Connecticut casino bill now faces uncertain path Updated: May-21-15 6:18 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Legislation creating a two-step process for possibly opening a new tribal casino in Connecticut faces a vote in the state House of Representatives, but the level of support in that chamber remains unclear.
- President in Connecticut to speak at Coast Guard graduation Updated: May-20-15 3:06 am
NEW LONDON, Connecticut - President Barack Obama plans to spend much of his day in Connecticut
- Solar industry, towns battle over local rooftop panel rules Updated: May-18-15 2:23 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Installers of rooftop solar panels are learning that Connecticut's embrace of solar energy has its limits.
- Connecticut hires a culture director Updated: May-09-15 9:25 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut is getting a director of culture.
- Malloy wants lawmakers to pass transportation lockbox bill Updated: May-08-15 5:59 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy is urging state lawmakers in the final weeks of this year's legislative session to pass his version of a bill that would ensure transportation revenues are spent only on transportation projects.
- NRC identifies 3 violations at Millstone plant in Waterford Updated: May-01-15 6:10 pm
WATERFORD, Connecticut - The Nuclear Regulatory Commission says it has identified three apparent violations from 2011 at the Millstone nuclear power complex in Waterford.
- Tolls, taxes may fund Connecticut transportation overhaul Updated: Apr-28-15 3:25 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Highway tolls, private-sector sponsorships and asset sales were some of the early ideas discussed Tuesday as possible ways to help pay for Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's proposed $100 billion, 30-year overhaul of Connecticut's transportation system.