- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Johnson scores 26, Nets beat Grizzlies 97-88 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:05 am
- Houston gets 4th straight win, 114-95 over Nets Updated: Nov-29-13 11:34 pm
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Walkers scores 31 as Bobcats beat Nets 95-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:57 pm
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Johnson lifts Nets to 100-98 OT win over Suns Updated: Nov-16-13 1:39 am
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Brooklyn Nets relied on Joe Johnson early, Brook Lopez late and mixed in Andray Blatche to snap a two-game losing streak.
HOUSTON - When Chandler Parsons started the season 0 for 8 on 3-pointers, the Houston Rockets were confident that they would start falling for him eventually.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Kemba Walker scored a season-high 31 points and the Charlotte Bobcats handed the turnover-prone Brooklyn Nets their sixth loss in their past seven games 95-91 on Wednesday night.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
PHOENIX - Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.