- Young helps Nets beat Pistons 87-83 Updated: Nov-29-15 9:44 pm
NEW YORK - On a night his shot wasn't falling, Brook Lopez did all the little things the Brooklyn Nets needed to win.
- James hits game-winner with 1 second left, Cavs edge Nets Updated: Nov-29-15 3:08 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has turned in countless clutch performances during his career.
- Georgia Tech beats Arkansas 83-73 Updated: Nov-26-15 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - By Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory's lofty standards, Charles Mitchell could have collected 20 rebounds.
- Durant, Westbrook stop Nets' win streak in Oklahoma City Updated: Nov-26-15 12:29 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder were tired of losing to Brooklyn on their home floor.
- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.
- Batum's 24 points lead Hornets over Nets, 116-111 Updated: Nov-18-15 10:54 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Nicolas Batum returned to form and the Charlotte Hornets returned to their winning ways.
- Thaddeus Young's 2 free throws lift Nets over Hawks 90-88 Updated: Nov-17-15 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - It was a game that neither team seemed to want to win.
- Curry leads Warriors past Nets 107-99 in overtime Updated: Nov-15-15 4:17 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry never showed his disappointment through three quarters and Andre Iguodala never hesitated in taking the big shot and that's why Golden State remains unbeaten.
- Cousins scores 40, Kings beat Nets 111-109 Updated: Nov-14-15 1:58 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins and Rajon Rondo are becoming quite the tandem for the Sacramento Kings. They relied heavily on the pair Friday night against the Nets.
- Bogdanovic leads Nets to 1st win, 106-98 over Houston Updated: Nov-11-15 11:18 pm
HOUSTON - Coach Lionel Hollins and the Brooklyn Nets have been working hard all season with nothing to show for it.
- Bryant, Lakers beat winless Nets for 1st victory Updated: Nov-06-15 11:27 pm
NEW YORK - The only celebrations Kobe Bryant wants are after victories.
- Horford, Schroder lead Hawks in 101-87 victory over Nets Updated: Nov-04-15 11:52 pm
ATLANTA - Coach Mike Budenholzer got just what he wanted from the Atlanta Hawks in the second half.
- Bayless scores 26 points, Bucks beat Nets 103-96 Updated: Nov-02-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - The Milwaukee Bucks and Brooklyn Nets both went into Monday night winless, then played a back-and-forth game for 45 1/2 minutes.
- Conley scores 22 points as Grizzlies defeat Nets 101-91 Updated: Nov-01-15 12:22 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis has a reputation of sporadic 3-point shooting. Against the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night, the Grizzlies converted as many from long range as they had in their first three games combined.