- Spezza powers Senators past Islanders 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:32 pm
- Kuznetsov's SO goal lifts Capitals over Isles 4-3 Updated: Apr-05-14 9:32 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist again in Isles' 2-1 win Updated: Apr-02-14 10:53 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist as Isles top Panthers 4-2 Updated: Apr-01-14 11:11 pm
- Nielsen lifts Islanders to 2-1 SO win over Devils Updated: Mar-29-14 11:23 pm
- Islanders hang on for 5-4 win over Hurricanes Updated: Mar-25-14 10:32 pm
- Nabokov blanks playoff-hopeful Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-23-14 4:24 pm
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
UNIONDALE, New York - With points at a premium for the playoff-chasing Washington Capitals, rookie Evgeny Kuznetsov was the difference for his struggling team.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
UNIONDALE, New York - Once the game goes to a shootout, the New Jersey Devils are already a beaten team.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Even as the lead quickly grew to four goals, Matt Martin and the New York Islanders never felt comfortable.
UNIONDALE, New York - Evgeni Nabokov made 41 saves in his 58th NHL shutout, and Travis Hamonic scored a coast-to-coast, power-play goal in the second period as the New York Islanders dealt the Blue Jackets' playoff hopes a severe blow by beating Columbus 2-0 Sunday.