- Indians let 9th-inning lead slip away vs White Sox Updated: Apr-13-14 9:57 pm
- Colon gives up 4 HRs in Mets' 14-2 loss to Angels, Updated: Apr-13-14 8:39 pm
- Angels hit 4 HRs off Colon in 14-2 rout of Mets Updated: Apr-13-14 8:15 pm
- White Sox staff struggles in 12-6 loss to Indians Updated: Apr-12-14 7:27 pm
- Indians McAllister shuts down Padres 2-0 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-09-14 7:30 pm
- Shaky defense, no offense hurt Padres in 2-0 loss Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- Indians, Kipnis agree to $52.5M, 6-year contract Updated: Apr-04-14 4:02 pm
- Indians' opener filled with energy, expectations Updated: Apr-03-14 4:51 pm
- Indians rally to split doubleheader with A's Updated: Apr-03-14 1:41 am
- Brantley leads Indians over Brewers, 10-2 Updated: Mar-26-14 7:54 pm
- Ross pitches 7 strong innings, Rangers top Indians Updated: Mar-25-14 8:32 pm
- Indians eyeing longer playoff run in '14 Updated: Mar-25-14 7:06 pm
- Raburn homers in return to the field Updated: Mar-24-14 9:30 pm
CHICAGO - The Cleveland Indians looked poised to salvage a four-game split.
ANAHEIM, California - Bartolo Colon thought all was OK as he took the mound in the first inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols and the Los Angeles Angels caught up with Bartolo Colon on Sunday.
CHICAGO - Manager Robin Ventura used four relievers Saturday, and none of them did very well. Throw in another shaky start for Felipe Paulino, and the high-scoring White Sox just couldn't keep up with the Indians.
CLEVELAND - San Diego manager Bud Black was finally able to smile after a long, cold day at the ballpark.
CLEVELAND - Pitching for the San Diego Padres isn't easy these days.
CLEVELAND - Only hours before this season's home opener, the Indians guaranteed Jason Kipnis will be around for more than a few more.
CLEVELAND - The huge crowd will be red-clad, raucous and ravenous, hungry for a championship. The starting pitcher will be the same, and the air will be chilled and energized.
OAKLAND, California - Michael Brantley gets to head home celebrating a game-winning hit instead of dwelling on a rare error.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Robbie Ross gave a strong audition in his bid to join the Texas rotation, pitching seven shutout innings that led the Rangers over the Cleveland Indians 5-0 Tuesday.
CLEVELAND - Jason Kipnis didn't want it to end. He had plenty of company.