- USD loses 8th straight to No. 24 SDSU, 65-64 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:39 am
- Thames, Davis help No. 24 SDSU hold off USD 65-64 Updated: Dec-06-13 2:12 am
- Williams sparks New Mexico past San Diego 73-66 Updated: Nov-30-13 6:04 pm
- Dee lifts San Diego 59-56 over Southern Illinois Updated: Nov-27-13 5:53 pm
- San Diego cruises to a 83-71 win over UNCG Updated: Nov-26-13 4:12 pm
- Illinois-Chicago narrowly beats San Diego 74-70 Updated: Nov-25-13 6:38 pm
- San Diego defeats San Diego Christian 82-46 Updated: Nov-22-13 12:32 am
- Dee's 18 leads San Diego past Morgan St, 67-61 Updated: Nov-14-13 10:39 pm
- San Diego defeats Grand Canyon 70-59 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:39 pm
- San Diego defeats South Dakota State 74-70 Updated: Nov-09-13 1:33 am
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Toreros are the city's second-best basketball team again, if just by one point.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's first game back in The Associated Press Top 25 was almost a loss in a spirited tussle with its scrappy crosstown rival.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Kendall Williams went on a personal 8-0 run in the closing two minutes Saturday to break a 61-61 tie and help New Mexico pull out a 73-66 win over San Diego.
ESTERO, Florida - Johnny Dee struggled but made important shots down the stretch as San Diego edged Southern Illinois 59-56 on Wednesday for fifth place in the Gulf Coast Showcase.
ESTERO, Florida - Duda Sanadze scored 20 points in San Diego's 83-71 defeat of UNC-Greensboro on Tuesday in the Gulf Coast Showcase.
ESTERO, Florida - Kelsey Barlow scored a career-high 17 points as Illinois-Chicago ended San Diego's five-game winning streak in a 74-70 battle in the opening round of the Gulf Coast Showcase on Monday.
SAN DIEGO - Thomas Jacobs scored 14 points and grabbed a game-high 13 rebounds to lead San Diego to an 82-46 victory Thursday night over San Diego Christian.
BALTIMORE - Johnny Dee's 18 points powered San Diego to its third straight win to start the season, knocking off Morgan State 67-61 Thursday night.
SAN DIEGO - Johnny Dee scored 17 points and hit three 3-pointers Saturday night to lead San Diego to a 70-59 win over Grand Canyon.
SAN DIEGO - Johnny Dee scored 27 points and made a 3-pointer to start a game-ending 8-0 run that lifted San Diego to a 74-70 victory over South Dakota State in their season openers Friday night.