- 2016 campaign checklist: Jeb Bush Updated: Apr-10-14 6:34 pm
- Gardner raises $1.4 million to challenge Udall Updated: Apr-09-14 5:25 pm
- Republicans like campaign money ruling, Dems don't Updated: Apr-03-14 11:38 am
- Big donors may give even more under court's ruling Updated: Apr-02-14 9:14 pm
- Lawmaker wants NY to license, tax Internet poker Updated: Mar-31-14 6:22 pm
- Bills introduced in Congress banning online gaming Updated: Mar-26-14 7:30 pm
- Walker heads to Vegas with possible 2016 hopefuls Updated: Mar-26-14 3:53 pm
A look at preparations by former Gov. Jeb Bush, R-Fla., for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
DENVER - Republican U.S. Rep. Cory Gardner's campaign is reporting it raised $1.4 million during the first three months of the year, almost all of it in March, following his surprise announcement he would challenge Democratic Sen Mark Udall.
WASHINGTON - Republicans call the Supreme Court's latest ruling on campaign donations a victory for free speech. Democrats say it's more like a win for the wealthy.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruling Wednesday erasing a long-standing limit on campaign donations will allow a small number of very wealthy donors to give even more than is currently the case, according to students of the complex campaign finance system, and could strengthen the establishment in both parties.
ALBANY, New York - New York would legalize, license and tax Internet poker games under a proposal from a key state lawmaker - but don't look for the bill to pass anytime soon.
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers from both parties introduced legislation in the House and Senate on Wednesday aimed at banning online gambling, setting the stage for an uncertain battle in Congress.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.