- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.
- Column: Can Vegas win a longshot bet on the Raiders? Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
LAS VEGAS - This is a town built on taking money from people, not giving it to them.
- Latina governor's fundraising prowess on display at GOP gala Updated: Apr-15-16 2:59 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Second-term Gov. Susana Martinez is raising money through a political action committee as if she still is a contender, and lavishing more funds than ever on a Republican strategist while taking her tough-talking agenda on immigration issues and taxes to out-of-state audiences.
- Former top Las Vegas Sands executive calls it time to retire Updated: Apr-13-16 2:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Former Las Vegas Sands Corp. executive Michael Leven says there's no mystery about his retirement from the company board after 16 years.
- Cruz builds support among GOP Jews as Trump skips event Updated: Apr-08-16 2:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - Ted Cruz has hundreds of influential Republican donors and Jewish leaders all to himself this weekend in Las Vegas as he addresses the Republican Jewish Coalition.
- Johnson, Walker to speak before Jewish leaders in Vegas Updated: Apr-08-16 11:33 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Sen. Ron Johnson and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker are both scheduled to speak at a weekend meeting in Las Vegas before hundreds of influential Republican donors and Jewish leaders.
- Las Vegas Sands antes $9M to settle corruption case with SEC Updated: Apr-07-16 6:05 pm
Las Vegas Sands is paying a $9 million fine to settle a regulatory investigation that painted an unflattering picture of the casino owner's expansion into a gambling mecca in China.
- Nevada high court hears Las Vegas Sands judge-bias arguments Updated: Apr-05-16 8:27 pm
LAS VEGAS - One of the nation's most prominent lawyers told the Nevada Supreme Court on Tuesday that judges shouldn't make public statements about cases, and a Las Vegas judge handling a lawsuit involving casino mogul Sheldon Adelson should be forced to step aside for doing so.
- Killers and Mr. Las Vegas to open splashy Strip arena Updated: Apr-01-16 6:06 pm
LAS VEGAS - The newest addition to the glittering Las Vegas Strip debuts next week without a slot machine or a blackjack table in sight.