- Oilers slip past Hurricanes 5-4 in OT Updated: Dec-11-13 1:53 am
- Canucks' Lack earns 1st NHL shutout, tops Canes Updated: Dec-10-13 2:35 am
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks Updated: Dec-06-13 10:45 pm
- Hurricanes topple Predators 5-2 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:56 pm
- Canucks edge Hurricanes 3-2 Updated: Dec-01-13 5:33 pm
- Hurricanes score 3 times in 2nd to beat Devils 4-3 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:20 pm
- Staal, Ward lead Hurricanes over Senators 4-1 Updated: Nov-24-13 9:00 pm
- Krejci's goal lifts Bruins past 'Canes, 3-2 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:21 pm
- Nyquist has 2 Red Wings break skid, 4-3 over Canes Updated: Nov-21-13 11:20 pm
- Smith, Soderberg lift Bruins over Hurricanes 4-1 Updated: Nov-18-13 10:39 pm
- Blues handle Hurricanes 4-2 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:51 pm
- Hurricanes upend Ducks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-15-13 11:03 pm
- Hurricanes edge Avalanche 2-1 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:53 pm
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella is already quite fond of backup goalie Eddie Lack.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes used a strong third period to extend their winning streak to three games.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Jeff Skinner is providing a big offensive boost for the Carolina Hurricanes.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Ryan Kesler shut off the Carolina Hurricanes' onslaught after an early second-period surge and put the Vancouver Canucks back in control.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Carolina forward Patrick Dwyer and goalie Cam Ward didn't have time to think about what they were doing on the ice during the biggest moments of the game. Their instincts were good enough to carry the Hurricanes to victory.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Cam Ward has made many, many saves in his NHL career. Still, he can appreciate a good one.
BOSTON - Boston Bruins coach Claude Julien decided it was time to load up with offense.
DETROIT - Gustav Nyquist made the most of his return from the minors.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - When the Boston Bruins take a two-goal lead, they can pretty much count on skating off with a win.
ST. LOUIS - Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturday's 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Winless in shootouts this season, the Carolina Hurricanes weren't optimistic when Friday's game against the Anaheim Ducks was tied after 65 minutes.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes continued their solid play on their homestand by handing the Colorado Avalanche their first road loss of the season.