- Disappointment, forgiveness mix in La. scandal Updated: Apr-12-14 2:42 pm
- Owner to study new uses for closing shipyard Updated: Apr-11-14 7:04 pm
- McAllister video scandal revives talk of Vitter Updated: Apr-11-14 4:37 pm
- Shorter red snapper season ahead for Gulf Coast Updated: Apr-10-14 7:23 pm
- AP source: GOP chair pushes McAllister resignation Updated: Apr-09-14 8:58 pm
- EPA challenges Uinta County man's pond Updated: Mar-19-14 1:13 pm
MONROE, Louisiana - To Louisiana voters accustomed to tawdry scandals involving elected officials, disappointment with an eye toward forgiveness is the prevailing sentiment about their new congressman, caught on video embracing an aide married to one of his friends.
Shipbuilder Huntington Ingalls Industries said it will look at redeveloping its Avondale, Louisiana, shipyard with a Texas-based pipeline company.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The outcries from Louisiana Republican leaders calling for Rep. Vance McAllister to resign after he was caught on video kissing a married woman stand in sharp contrast to the muted GOP response seven years ago during Sen. David Vitter's prostitution scandal.
NEW ORLEANS - Charter boat and recreational fishermen will have only 11 days beginning June 1 to reel in red snapper from federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico this year, down from 42 last year.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Captured on tape kissing another man's wife, a married Republican congressman was urged Wednesday by the leader of the Louisiana GOP to resign from the seat he's only held since November.
CASPER, Wyoming - Andy Johnson is the newest poster boy for anti-EPA sentiment.