- No. 8 Stanford holds off No. 25 Notre Dame, 27-20 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:23 am
- Notre Dame, Stanford familiar with each other Updated: Nov-28-13 12:29 pm
- BYU falls short at Notre Dame again, losing 23-13 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:27 pm
- Rees, McDaniel lead Irish to 23-13 win over BYU Updated: Nov-23-13 9:26 pm
- Defenses gaining upper hand in the ACC Updated: Nov-13-13 3:23 pm
- Pittsburgh rallies, upsets No. 24 Notre Dame 28-21 Updated: Nov-10-13 1:23 am
STANFORD, California - Tangible evidence of a job well done.
STANFORD, California - Even though his parents and younger sister showed up for Stanford's game at Notre Dame last year, Cardinal cornerback Alex Carter never felt his team had the full support of his family.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - With his Cougars down 23-13 late in the fourth quarter, BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall threw his arms up signaling touchdown when Taysom Hill threw a slant pass to Cody Hoffman on second-and-goal from the 6.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tommy Rees, booed a year ago at Notre Dame Stadium when he was brought in late against Purdue, finished his last home game to chants of "Tommy" as the clock ran out in a 23-13 victory over BYU on Saturday.
The stat line almost looks like a typo.
PITTSBURGH - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly knew his team's margin for error remained thin even as the 24th-ranked Fighting Irish put together a four-game winning streak to build momentum for an outside shot at a Bowl Championship Series berth.