- Tough night for Mariners pitchers in 12-5 loss Updated: Jul-07-15 3:05 am
SEATTLE - If they didn't already know it, Mayckol Guaipe and David Rollins are both well aware now how tough it is to pitch in the big leagues.
- Castellanos has 4 RBIs, Tigers win 12-5 Updated: Jul-07-15 2:59 am
SEATTLE - Detroit manager Brad Ausmus doesn't think hitting is contagious. J.D. Martinez disagrees, and has significant proof to point to after Monday's win over the Seattle Mariners.
- Angels win on wild pitch, beat Mariners 3-2 in 10 innings Updated: Jun-28-15 8:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - When Felix Hernandez is pitching, the Los Angeles Angels will take a win any way they can get it.
- Rasmus and Springer homer, Astros beat Mariners 6-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:56 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to some late offense and a strong performance by the bullpen, the Houston Astros headed off to Southern California with momentum for the final leg of their road trip.
- Mariners can't get offense going in 7-0 loss to Giants Updated: Jun-19-15 3:21 am
SEATTLE - With two starters scratched from the lineup just before the game, an early three-run deficit proved insurmountable for a Mariners team that has been struggling offensively.
- Vogelsong, 3 relievers throw 5-hitter, Giants beat Ms 7-0 Updated: Jun-19-15 2:33 am
SEATTLE - Ryan Vogelsong rebounded from a rough outing with his best start in almost a month and the San Francisco Giants bullpen made sure it wasn't wasted.
- Giants snap 9-game home skid with 6-2 win over Mariners Updated: Jun-16-15 7:55 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Things have been going so bad at home for the San Francisco Giants that they didn't even have a lead at any point in the first four games of the homestand.
- Urshela gets 1st hit, home run but family had to leave early Updated: Jun-11-15 5:36 pm
CLEVELAND - Giovanny Urshela got his first major league hit in the third inning.
- Archer in control as Rays shut down Mariners in 3-1 win Updated: Jun-07-15 8:08 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Archer reached into his locker and grabbed the first T-shirt he could find.