- Davis leads Pelicans over Bucks 112-104 Updated: Mar-08-14 12:14 am
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Nene, Wizards dunk Pelicans, 94-93 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 pm
- Gordon: Current Pelicans squad deserves more time Updated: Feb-18-14 7:11 pm
- Lowry scores 19 as Raptors beat Pelicans 108-101 Updated: Feb-10-14 11:09 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Wolves, 98-91 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:03 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over Hawks, 105-100 Updated: Feb-06-14 12:11 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has one game left to show why he's the best player under 21 years old in the NBA.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
WASHINGTON - It was a quiet night for John Wall - until the Washington Wizards needed their All-Star to deliver.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Eric Gordon expressed confidence Tuesday that he won't be traded this season and said it would be premature to break up the team that Pelicans general manager Dell Demps and coach Monty Williams put together for this season.
TORONTO - Passed over for a place on the Eastern Conference All-Star team, Toronto guard Kyle Lowry is planning on a little rest and relaxation instead.
NEW ORLEANS - As Anthony Davis trotted off the court and toward the locker room, fans gathered near the tunnel offered one more round of applause, some of them shouting their congratulations to Davis for receiving his first All-Star game nod.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and Brian Roberts proved a pair of second-year players can carry the young Pelicans to a victory over a veteran team with playoff aspirations.