- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Evans, Pelicans stun Thunder 101-89 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 am
- Harden leads Rockets over Pelicans 111-104 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 am
- Bledsoe's big 2nd half helps Suns past Pelicans Updated: Apr-10-14 12:11 am
- Aldridge, Blazers top Pelicans to clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-07-14 12:50 am
- Jazz slip past Pelicans for 100-96 victory Updated: Apr-05-14 1:11 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Pelicans, 102-97 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:20 am
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Davis powers Pelicans past Clippers, 98-96 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:12 am
- Evans, Morrow rally Pelicans past Nets in OT Updated: Mar-25-14 12:44 am
- Davis leads Pelicans over struggling Heat, 105-95 Updated: Mar-23-14 12:14 am
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS - Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
HOUSTON - James Harden wasn't concerned about overstating the importance of Houston's come-from-behind victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Given an opportunity to clinch a postseason berth, the Trail Blazers made the most if it.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward knows the Utah Jazz have their best chance to win when they play together and share the ball.
NEW ORLEANS - When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings' first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
NEW ORLEANS - Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.
NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.
NEW ORLEANS - With breakaway dunks, putback dunks and even a banked 21-foot fade as he was fouled, Anthony Davis continued to make franchise history for the New Orleans Pelicans.