- New Cubs manager gets official welcome to Chicago Updated: Dec-05-13 6:48 pm
- Tigers agree to deal with Joe Nathan Updated: Dec-04-13 6:05 pm
- Balloons steal show at NYC parade after wind fears Updated: Nov-28-13 5:07 pm
- Ex-Tigers manager takes 'grand' new gig in Detroit Updated: Nov-28-13 1:51 pm
- Tigers trade Fielder to Rangers for Kinsler Updated: Nov-21-13 1:44 am
- Managers of the Year: Terry Francona, Clint Hurdle Updated: Nov-13-13 1:18 am
- Leyland honored at downtown Detroit event Updated: Nov-11-13 7:12 pm
- Leyland to be honored at Detroit charity event Updated: Nov-11-13 4:07 am
- McClendon finally lands managerial job in Seattle Updated: Nov-07-13 7:05 pm
- Seattle hires McClendon as new manager Updated: Nov-05-13 9:29 pm
CHICAGO - Rick Renteria stood next to Chicago Cubs executives Jed Hoyer and Theo Epstein and pulled on a No. 16 jersey in a lounge at Wrigley Field.
DETROIT - Joe Nathan expects to fit in just fine in Detroit - and now the Tigers don't have to face the closer who has dominated them more than perhaps any other in baseball.
NEW YORK - Revelers at this year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade gave thanks for the giant balloons that flew above the city streets Thursday after a blustery storm accompanied by high winds nearly grounded them for only the second time in the parade's 87-year history.
DETROIT - Jim Leyland may no longer be manager of the Detroit Tigers, but he picked up another high-profile position in the city.
DETROIT - Less than two years after boldly signing Prince Fielder to a $214 million contract, the Detroit Tigers traded the slugging first baseman to Texas in another blockbuster move.
NEW YORK - Two championships and eight successful seasons in Boston brought Terry Francona exactly zero first-place votes in Manager of the Year balloting.
DETROIT - Jim Leyland is happy to help Brad Ausmus in any way the new Detroit manager wants.
DETROIT - Recently retired Tigers manager Jim Leyland is to be honored on stage as a special guest at a charity event in Detroit.
SEATTLE - Lloyd McClendon wanted this news conference three years ago. He wanted the showy introduction and to be posing for pictures holding his new jersey. He wanted to be asked about his managerial philosophy and why it didn't work his first time out in Pittsburgh.
SEATTLE - Lloyd McClendon was hired as manager of the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, taking over a rebuilding job that Eric Wedge walked away from.