- Auburn stunner brings up tale of Elon back in '60 Updated: Dec-02-13 7:13 pm
- San Jose State stuns No. 16 Fresno State 62-52 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:23 pm
- San Jose State stuns No. 16 Fresno State 62-52 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:11 pm
- Reynolds, Navy beat San Jose St 58-52 in 3OT Updated: Nov-23-13 2:05 am
- Fajardo's 2 TDs get Nevada past San Jose St, 38-16 Updated: Nov-17-13 2:29 am
- San Diego St comeback beats San Jose St 34-30 Updated: Nov-10-13 2:45 am
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
SAN JOSE, California - After watching two potent offenses march up and down the field with ease in the first half, San Jose State coach Ron Caragher knew he needed to do something bold to get an extra possession in the second.
SAN JOSE, California - Derek Carr finally ran into a quarterback who could match his prolific production. That's all it took to end Fresno State's bid for a BCS bowl.
SAN JOSE, California - Keenan Reynolds set an NCAA record by scoring seven rushing touchdowns, including the game-winner in the third overtime, and Navy downed San Jose State 58-52 on Friday night.
RENO, Nevada - Cody Fajardo passed for one touchdown and ran for another to spark Nevada to a 38-16 win over San Jose State Saturday night, snapping a five-game losing streak.
SAN JOSE, California - San Diego State used a 22-point fourth quarter to score a come-from-behind, 34-30 win over San Jose State Saturday night.