- SEC runner-up Missouri, Oklahoma St in Cotton Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:12 pm
- Mason, No. 3 Auburn beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:20 am
- No. 5 Missouri overwhelmed by No. 3 Auburn, 59-42 Updated: Dec-07-13 10:03 pm
- Auburn, Mizzou guarding against SEC letdowns Updated: Dec-06-13 6:15 pm
- Column: FSU, Ohio St wins should eliminate SEC Updated: Dec-06-13 5:14 pm
- Missouri TB Josey is game-breaker again Updated: Dec-05-13 6:57 pm
- Missouri raises possibility of Pinkel extension Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Rams C Barnes set to make first career start Updated: Dec-04-13 7:59 pm
- Pinkel, No. 5 Tigers thrive in SEC Year 2 Updated: Dec-04-13 6:33 pm
- Behind Franklin, Missouri has reliable Mauk Updated: Dec-02-13 7:51 pm
- No. 3 Auburn players say it's more pluck than luck Updated: Dec-02-13 4:52 pm
- Stunning matchup for SEC title: Tigers vs. Tigers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:12 pm
- No. 5 Missouri celebrates fast before SEC shot Updated: Dec-01-13 6:30 pm
- No. 5 Missouri wins SEC East Updated: Dec-01-13 12:33 am
- No one breaks it down like Tigers guard Updated: Nov-28-13 3:26 pm
- Iron Bowl highlights final week of regular season Updated: Nov-28-13 5:09 am
- This offseason Florida must channel its inner Missouri Updated: Nov-27-13 10:53 am
- Pinkel: Big game ahead, just another week Updated: Nov-25-13 9:09 pm
- No. 24 Mississippi falls to No. 8 Missouri 24-10 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:39 am
- Missouri WR Green-Beckham back in spotlight Updated: Nov-21-13 4:16 pm
- Franklin back at QB for No. 8 Missouri Updated: Nov-18-13 5:39 pm
- No. 9 Missouri enters bye on an offensive roll Updated: Nov-10-13 2:35 pm
- Mauk leads No. 9 Missouri past Kentucky, 48-17 Updated: Nov-09-13 5:56 pm
Missouri and Oklahoma State came so close to conference titles and being in the Bowl Championship Series.
ATLANTA - Tre Mason struck a pose - a Heisman Trophy pose.
ATLANTA - Missouri proved it's SEC worthy in only its second year in the league.
ATLANTA - Auburn and Missouri are competing for the Southeastern Conference title Saturday, and possibly a chance to play for the national championship.
ATLANTA - Sorry, Southeastern Conference.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A little more than two years ago, Henry Josey ripped his left knee to shreds making a cut. He tore the ACL, MCL and patellar tendon on a 2-yard gain against Texas at home, an injury so extensive Missouri coach Gary Pinkel thought it looked like his star tailback had been in an automobile accident.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri athletic director Mike Alden addressed the likelihood coach Gary Pinkel will be sought for the Washington opening, raising the possibility of a contract extension after the season.
ST. LOUIS - For a change, Tim Barnes has the upper hand when it comes to trash-talking with fellow St. Louis Rams offensive lineman Barrett Jones.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel was in no mood for holiday cheer a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - James Franklin got the better of Johnny Football while helping No. 5 Missouri reach the SEC championship game. He's having an outstanding senior season, going 8-0 as the starting quarterback for one of the nation's best offenses.
AUBURN, Alabama - Don't call the Auburn Tigers lucky.
ATLANTA - Talk about an SEC surprise.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Gary Pinkel wanted Missouri players to celebrate the SEC East title, representing a great leap forward for a school that didn't look ready for the new league a year ago.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Henry Josey watched helplessly from the sideline last fall, rehabbing from a serious knee injury, while Missouri was getting pushed around in its first SEC season.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Max Copeland is not among the 17 Missouri players featured with photos and mini-bios on a two-page spread in the game release for Texas A&M.
A look at five things to watch as the Southeastern Conference enters the final week of the regular season:
I've got to hand it to University of Florida Athletic Director Jeremy Foley. He's doing what's hard, not what's easy.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - There's one more hurdle to clear for No. 5 Missouri.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's offense made three trips to the red zone on Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Dorial Green-Beckham remembers how it felt to play as a freshman.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - No. 8 Missouri has its senior captain back at quarterback.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Ninth-ranked Missouri would rather stay on its offensive roll than take time off.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Maty Mauk wanted simply to keep the offense rolling for No. 9 Missouri before turning the job back to James Franklin. Dorial Green-Beckham was merely trying to help the Tigers' backup quarterback succeed.