- US unwilling to give up Mideast peace process yet Updated: Apr-24-14 6:25 pm
- Man gets 30 months in prison in cyberstalking case Updated: Apr-23-14 7:38 pm
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Apr-22-14 10:04 am
- Bob Dole says US should send weapons to Ukraine Updated: Apr-21-14 7:10 pm
- Clinton White House lawyer named top Obama counsel Updated: Apr-21-14 4:40 pm
- Admirers flock to Dole during Kansas homecoming Updated: Apr-21-14 4:17 pm
- New Jersey's Christie named a Father of the Year Updated: Apr-21-14 4:11 pm
- 3 vying for Republican nomination for House seat Updated: Apr-20-14 3:47 pm
- Former Mississippi Guv Barbour to speak in Ohio Updated: Apr-19-14 10:41 am
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop Updated: Apr-19-14 4:44 am
- Chelsea Clinton, producer, debuts short at Tribeca Updated: Apr-18-14 1:07 pm
- Bill Clinton jokes with Spacey at benefit concert Updated: Apr-18-14 9:31 am
- World reacts to death of Gabriel Garcia Marquez Updated: Apr-17-14 8:58 pm
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child Updated: Apr-17-14 4:59 pm
- Hotel magnate, Democratic fundraiser pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 3:07 pm
- Chelsea Clinton: I might run for office someday Updated: Apr-16-14 9:52 pm
- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- Congress is giving states the transportation blues Updated: Apr-15-14 7:07 pm
- Court upholds EPA emission standards Updated: Apr-15-14 4:08 pm
- Santorum: Security a key issue leading up to 2016 Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 pm
- Former President Clinton to speak in Ohio Updated: Apr-14-14 10:49 am
- Clinton to headline Clean Energy Summit in Vegas Updated: Apr-12-14 8:50 pm
- Disappointment, forgiveness mix in La. scandal Updated: Apr-12-14 2:42 pm
- Bob Dole to visit Lawrence Updated: Apr-11-14 5:04 am
- Obama marks 50th anniversary of Civil Rights Act Updated: Apr-10-14 7:41 pm
WASHINGTON - The suspension of peace talks between Israel and Palestinians on Thursday delivered the harshest blow yet to Secretary of State John Kerry's ambitious, if perhaps quixotic, hope of ending the decades-long impasse at the cost of focusing on other crises around the world. But Kerry refused to accept defeat, saying "we will never give up our hope or our commitment for the possibilities" of Mideast peace.
DETROIT - A young Republican activist from New York was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison Wednesday for stalking and extortion after hacking into online accounts of 15 women and finding nude photos of them.
A sampling of recent editorials from Colorado newspapers:
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Former Republican presidential nominee Bob Dole said Monday that the U.S. should send weapons, including tanks, to Ukraine to help it resist Russia's moves on its territory and to send Russian President Vladimir Putin a strong message.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is naming a prominent white collar defense attorney and veteran of president Bill Clinton's White House as his new top lawyer. Neil Eggleston will replace Obama's long-time counsel Kathryn Ruemmler who is leaving after three years in the job.
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas - Dozens of Kansas elected officials and other admirers have helped former Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole kick off a three-day homecoming tour.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has been named a Father of the Year by the National Father's Day/Mother's Day Council.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The three candidates seeking the Republican nomination for a central Arkansas congressional seat are running on vows to cut taxes and regulations in Washington, but split sharply on who would be the strongest candidate in this fall's election.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour will be a featured speaker at the Ohio GOP's annual dinner in Columbus.
WASHINGTON - Thousands of pages of documents from President Bill Clinton's White House affirm a longtime adage: The more things change, the more they stay the same.
NEW YORK - First-time movie producer and mom-to-be Chelsea Clinton has premiered a short film at the Tribeca Film Festival.
NEW YORK - Near the end of the first half of Thursday's 25th Anniversary Rain Forest benefit concert at Carnegie Hall, chairwoman Trudie Styler introduced a man who recently learned he was going to be a grandfather, and out came former President Bill Clinton.
Reaction to death of writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez:
WASHINGTON - Chelsea Clinton says she and her husband are expecting their first child later this year.
NEW YORK - A wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who supported Hilary Clinton for president pleaded guilty Thursday to charges he secretly funneled more than $180,000 in illegal campaign contributions to three unnamed candidates and coached someone to lie about it.
NEW YORK - Chelsea Clinton says she's happy right now with her elected representatives - but might come for their jobs if that changes.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
DAYTON, Ohio - On the road in a tour bus this week, the U.S. transportation secretary is spreading some bad news: The government's Highway Trust Fund is nearly broke. If allowed to run dry, that could set back or shut down projects across the country, force widespread layoffs of construction workers and delay needed repairs and improvements.
WASHINGTON - A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld the Environmental Protection Agency's first emission standards for mercury and other hazardous air pollutants from coal- and oil-fired power plants.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum said Monday that foreign affairs, including the situation in the Ukraine, will be a key issue for the nation in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former President Bill Clinton will headline an Ohio Democratic Party event this summer.
LAS VEGAS - Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is due to return to the Las Vegas Strip later this year to deliver a keynote speech at a renewable-energy conference.
MONROE, Louisiana - To Louisiana voters accustomed to tawdry scandals involving elected officials, disappointment with an eye toward forgiveness is the prevailing sentiment about their new congressman, caught on video embracing an aide married to one of his friends.
AUSTIN, Texas - A half-century after the passage of sweeping civil rights legislation, President Barack Obama declared that he had "lived out the promise" envisioned by Lyndon B. Johnson, the president who championed the push for greater racial equality.