- Washington defeats Long Beach St. in 2 OT, 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:48 pm
- Washington defeats Long Beach St. in 2 OT, 92-89 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:33 pm
- K-State dominates in 52-38 win over Long Beach St. Updated: Nov-24-13 2:03 pm
- No. 10 VCU rallies, holds off Long Beach St 73-67 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:26 pm
- Long Beach State falls to No. 10 VCU 73-67 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:20 pm
- No. 14 Michigan runs past Long Beach State, 85-61 Updated: Nov-22-13 3:20 am
- Long Beach State loses to No. 14 Michigan 85-61 Updated: Nov-21-13 11:57 pm
- Foster, Kansas State beat Long Beach State 71-58 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:51 pm
- No. 6 Arizona rolls 91-57 over Long Beach State Updated: Nov-12-13 1:09 am
SEATTLE - With injuries taking their toll on Washington's front court, junior college transfer Mike Anderson stepped up in a big way for the Huskies.
SEATTLE - Mike Anderson scored 19 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as Washington rallied from an eight-point second-half deficit and earned a 92-89 victory over Long Beach State Saturday afternoon.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Thomas Gipson had 18 points and 10 rebounds as Kansas State cruised to a 52-38 win over Long Beach State in the seventh-place game at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Sunday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - A day after learning what it felt like to be humbled, No. 10 Virginia Commonwealth learned how to benefit from the experience.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Long Beach State coach Dan Monson knew his team would have to scrap to stay close in every game it played this week at the Puerto Rico Shootout.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Michigan coach John Beilein predicted prior to arriving at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off that the four-day tournament would reveal a lot about his team's talent level.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Long Beach State was beaten from the perimeter in its latest early loss to a top team.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An upcoming trip to the Puerto Rico Tip Off didn't look too good to Bruce Weber after his team's first two games. He wanted to see his team perform from the opening tip and that's exactly what came to be in its third game of the season.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona hounded ballhanders, collapsed on post players, turned every shot into a struggle.