- Lupul's OT goal lifts Leafs over Flyers Updated: Mar-09-14 12:05 am
- Flyers rally for 5-4 win over Caps in OT Updated: Mar-02-14 5:50 pm
- Flyers topple Rangers 4-2 Updated: Mar-01-14 5:11 pm
- Pavelski's hat trick lifts Sharks past Flyers 7-3 Updated: Feb-27-14 11:15 pm
- Selanne leads big list of Olympic hockey veterans Updated: Feb-11-14 1:16 pm
- 10 Things to Know About Olympic Hockey Updated: Feb-11-14 6:44 am
TORONTO - Nazem Kadri and the Toronto Maple Leafs view the first period as the most important 20 minutes of the game.
WASHINGTON - After scoring two goals for the first time in his NHL career, Dmitry Orlov was set to pace a big win for the Washington Capitals.
PHILADELPHIA - Flyers coach Craig Berube wasn't surprised by the way the Philadelphia bounced back on Saturday from a blowout loss because he's seen that type of resilience all season.
PHILADELPHIA - The San Jose Sharks made a simple change to rally for a comeback victory over the Philadelphia Flyers. They started shooting the puck.
SOCHI, Russia - Teemu Selanne can only chuckle when he realizes his two linemates had yet to be born the first time he played hockey at the Olympics.
SOCHI, Russia - The ice surface is bigger, the pay non-existent and what used to mean bragging rights around the world in the days of dueling superpowers counts for less now that everyone wound up on the same side of capitalism. The trade-off is that you might see one, and as many four, hockey games better-played than anything in an entire season of National Hockey League contests. Here's a look at the upcoming Olympic men's hockey tournament.