- French far right party punishes Jean-Marie Le Pen's allies Updated: May-02-16 1:04 pm
PARIS - Marine Le Pen's far right National Front has punished two leading party figures for attending a Paris rally led by her father.
- EU in trouble as Eurosceptic parties gain in strength Updated: Apr-28-16 11:50 am
VIENNA - Even before a vehemently anti-EU party won strong support in Austria, the European Union's top official acknowledged that the 28-nation bloc was in trouble.
- Anti-EU campaigners in UK urge Marine Le Pen to stay away Updated: Apr-24-16 7:15 am
LONDON - A leader of the campaign for Britain to leave the European Union says the government should ban French far-right leader Marine Le Pen from coming to the U.K. to support the cause.
- Hong Kong emerges as hub for creating offshore companies Updated: Apr-09-16 8:44 pm
HONG KONG - The same year Jasmine Li, whose grandfather was the fourth-ranked politician in China at the time, donned a floral Carolina Herrera gown and debuted at a ball in Paris, a company called Harvest Sun Trading Ltd. was born in an aging building at the edge of Hong Kong's red light district. The next year Li bought the company for $1.
- Elder Le Pen convicted for dismissing gas chambers again Updated: Apr-06-16 2:53 pm
PARIS - Jean-Marie Le Pen, the founder and former head of France's far-right National Front party, has been convicted of denying crimes against humanity for repeating that the Nazi gas chambers are a "detail" of World War II history.