- Wiggins' 41 not enough for Kansas in loss to WVU Updated: Mar-08-14 4:37 pm
- West Virginia beats No. 8 Kansas 92-86 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:08 pm
- Clark leads No. 23 Oklahoma past West Virginia Updated: Mar-06-14 1:31 am
- Big 12 beating up each other ahead of NCAAs Updated: Feb-27-14 3:39 pm
- No. 15 Iowa State beats West Virginia 83-66 Updated: Feb-26-14 11:08 pm
- Baylor swamps West Virginia 88-75 Updated: Feb-22-14 5:14 pm
- West Virginia's run ends with loss at No. 19 Texas Updated: Feb-16-14 12:08 am
- No. 11 Iowa State falls at West Virginia 102-77 Updated: Feb-10-14 10:44 pm
- West Virginia stomps No. 11 Iowa State 102-77 Updated: Feb-10-14 10:27 pm
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - The best game of Andrew Wiggins' short Kansas career helped temper the fact that the regular-season champion Jayhawks are limping into the Big 12 tournament with losses in two of their last three games.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Its NCAA chances all but gone, West Virginia showed it still has some fight left in a lackluster season.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Bob Huggins fielded several questions about why his team fell apart late in a loss to Oklahoma.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After two months spent mostly bludgeoning each other into submission, coaches in the Big 12 are starting to cast a wary eye toward the NCAA tournament.
AMES, Iowa - Iowa State played nearly the entire second half without the Big 12's leading scorer and still rolled past a team that blew it out two weeks ago.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Royce O'Neale scored 22 points and Baylor topped West Virginia 88-75 Saturday in a battle of Big 12 teams striving to make noise in front of the NCAA Tournament.
AUSTIN, Texas - After nearly two hours of watching Texas score in just about every way possible from all over the court, West Virginia coach Bob Huggins slumped into his seat and put his hand on his chin.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - Iowa State coach Fred Hoiberg found it tough to come up with positives in the 11th-ranked Cyclones' worst loss in three seasons.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - It was tough to tell what Remi Dibo enjoyed more: being the centerpiece of West Virginia's 3-point show against No. 11 Iowa State, or clamping down on Big 12 scoring leader Melvin Ejim.