- Booker, Menendez make case for more funds for transportation Updated: May-15-15 10:10 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey's two U.S. senators renewed the call Friday for long-term funding for rail improvements they said are desperately needed to ensure safety and economic competitiveness.
- Menendez attorney files to have corruption case moved to DC Updated: May-11-15 11:19 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Indicted U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez asked Monday to have his federal corruption case moved from New Jersey to Washington, D.C., arguing that virtually none of the 22 counts alleged occurred in the state.
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for May 9 Updated: May-08-15 4:58 pm
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- In Congress, income inequality fact of life for food servers Updated: May-04-15 3:38 am
WASHINGTON - Income inequality is more than a political sound bite to workers in the Capitol. It's their life.
- FEMA chief on Superstorm Sandy aid: 'We want to fix this' Updated: Apr-28-15 6:11 pm
The head of the Federal Emergency Management Agency says he wants to fix what went wrong with the process of paying flood insurance claims following Superstorm Sandy.
- Baldwin not returning Menendez PAC money for now Updated: Apr-27-15 5:44 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Democratic U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin, for now, is not returning $5,000 her 2012 campaign received from the leadership PAC of U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez, a New Jersey Democrat who has been indicted on federal bribery charges.