- Twins shut down by Vargas in 5-0 loss to Royals Updated: Apr-19-14 12:08 am
- Vargas shuts down Twins, leads Royals to 5-0 win Updated: Apr-18-14 11:59 pm
- Shields strikes out 12, Royals sweep Astros 5-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:17 am
- Gordon homers, drives in 4 as Royals beat Rays 7-3 Updated: Apr-09-14 6:16 pm
- Kinsler's hit lifts Tigers over Royals 2-1 in 10 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:35 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Ricky Nolasco was virtually unhittable a week ago in Minnesota, shutting down the scuffling Royals over eight innings in an easy victory that came amid a three-game sweep.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jason Vargas began tinkering sometime between the second and third inning, after his pitch count had risen perilously high yet he'd managed to wiggle out of three straight jams.
HOUSTON - James Shields kept the Houston Astros off-balance all night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Royals' Alex Gordon knew he put a good swing on the pitch, and he knew that his high fly ball had a chance to clear the outfield wall the way the wind was gusting out.
DETROIT - With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close play at first base, Brad Ausmus calmly made his way onto the field.