- Browns quarterback carousel broken Updated: Dec-04-13 5:09 pm
- Has good-bad gap with NFL QBs widened? Updated: Dec-03-13 7:35 pm
- Battered Browns sign quarterback Caleb Hanie Updated: Dec-03-13 12:41 pm
- Browns' Weeden suffers concussion, QB spot unclear Updated: Dec-02-13 5:00 pm
- 5 things to know after Jaguars beat Browns 32-28 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:46 am
- Browns bottom out with 32-28 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 7:37 pm
- Shorts catches late TD to give Jaguars 32-28 win Updated: Dec-01-13 6:26 pm
- Eubanks starting at LB for Browns against Jaguars Updated: Dec-01-13 12:35 pm
- Steelers CB Gay fined $15,750 Updated: Nov-29-13 5:33 pm
- Browns in favor of replay on hits to helmet Updated: Nov-29-13 4:10 pm
- Browns QB Weeden trying to tune out booing Updated: Nov-27-13 3:16 pm
- Browns agree to terms with QB Tanney Updated: Nov-26-13 6:39 pm
- Browns down another QB; Campbell has concussion Updated: Nov-25-13 5:56 pm
- Surging Steelers not getting ahead of things Updated: Nov-25-13 5:46 pm
- Browns lose Campbell, get routed 27-11 by Steelers Updated: Nov-24-13 7:32 pm
- Roethlisberger leads Steelers past Browns 27-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:09 pm
- Browns QB Campbell suffers concussion Updated: Nov-24-13 5:44 pm
- Browns trying to avoid hangover against Steelers Updated: Nov-20-13 4:39 pm
- MJ's long arms helping Bengals stay in first Updated: Nov-20-13 3:08 pm
- Browns trying to shake off Cincinnati calamity Updated: Nov-18-13 4:48 pm
- 5 Things to Know from Browns-Bengals Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Bengals score 31 in 2nd quarter, beat Browns 41-20 Updated: Nov-17-13 5:44 pm
- Browns QB Jason Campbell back in spotlight Updated: Nov-15-13 3:31 pm
- Back from bye, Browns get ready for Bengals Updated: Nov-11-13 5:21 pm
- Hall of Famer Michael Irvin gives speech to Browns Updated: Nov-06-13 5:19 pm
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns' muddled quarterback situation has gotten messier.
Leslie Frazier shook his head and managed a slight smile when the question was posed.
CLEVELAND - Battered and bruised at quarterback, the Browns have gotten a little healthier.
BEREA, Ohio - Another stinging defeat. Another damaged quarterback.
CLEVELAND - They were a joke, an easy punch line for late-night TV talk-show hosts. The Jacksonville Jaguars were the NFL's bottom feeders, almost laughable.
CLEVELAND - His eyes filled with tears, Joe Haden's voice cracked as his emotions alternated between disgust and disbelief.
CLEVELAND - This was the way Cecil Shorts always imagined it would happen: game on the line, ball in the air, his chance to the hero.
CLEVELAND - Browns rookie Darius Eubanks is making his first career start at inside linebacker against Jacksonville.
NEW YORK - Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback William Gay has been fined $15,750 by the NFL for his hit last Sunday that gave Browns quarterback Jason Campbell a concussion.
BEREA, Ohio - From his press box seat, Browns offensive coordinator Norv Turner thought it was obvious quarterback Jason Campbell had been struck in the helmet by Pittsburgh's William Gay.
BEREA, Ohio - This season alone, he's been a starter, backup, starter, backup and starter again. And, an easy target.
CLEVELAND - Alex Tanney can perform trick shots with a football. The Browns don't need him to do anything more fancy than learn their plays.
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns are down to one quarterback - one healthy, though very shaken quarterback who has become a target for Cleveland fans.
PITTSBURGH - Fernando Velasco expected to see panic after the Pittsburgh Steelers limped through a winless September. Apathy and frustration are supposed to be part of the mix when a team gets off to its worst start in more than 40 years, right?
CLEVELAND - Lying flat on his back near the painted orange helmet logo at midfield, Jason Campbell couldn't get to his feet.
CLEVELAND - Their horrendous start has long been forgotten, erased with an equally unexpected turnaround.
CLEVELAND - Browns quarterback Jason Campbell was taken out of Sunday's game with a concussion following a sack in the third quarter against Pittsburgh.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns quarterback Jason Campbell has learned that once Sunday's over, Sunday's over. Win or lose, good or bad, strong performance or forgettable one, there's only one way to survive in the NFL.
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns returned home with a rough, white-knuckle landing in windy conditions at Hopkins International Airport that had some players on the plane fearing for their lives.
CINCINNATI - One miserable quarter followed by a record-setting one. The Bengals pulled off one of those comebacks that they might look back upon as a turning point in their season.
BEREA, Ohio - As the Browns stretched before practice on Friday, a peculiar song blared from the four loudspeakers lining one side of the team's outdoor field.
BEREA, Ohio - There were no new bumps or bruises that needed icing, no quarterback issues to manage, no critical decisions to be second-guessed.
BEREA, Ohio - For 80 minutes, Michael Irvin had the Browns' complete attention.