- Angels' bullpen blows another lead in loss to A's Updated: Apr-16-14 3:57 am
- Cespedes' late HR lifts Athletics over Mariners Updated: Apr-13-14 8:47 pm
- A's take struggling Jim Johnson out of closer role Updated: Apr-10-14 2:38 pm
- Sonny Gray starts Oakland opener against Indians Updated: Mar-30-14 4:18 pm
- MLB toughens drug agreement after Biogenesis Updated: Mar-28-14 9:06 pm
- Moss, Reddick hit home runs in A's win over Reds Updated: Mar-25-14 9:01 pm
- Moreland returns, helps Rangers beat Athletics Updated: Mar-24-14 8:00 pm
ANAHEIM, California - After the bullpen blew a lead in spectacular fashion for the second straight night, not even Mike Trout's late homer could rescue the Los Angeles Angels from another disheartening loss.
SEATTLE - Another well-pitched game for the Oakland Athletics came with a price.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Oakland Athletics brought Jim Johnson into their bullpen when they lost All-Star closer Grant Balfour in free agency.
OAKLAND, California - Sure, Sonny Gray gained some nice momentum from that impressive pitcher's duel with Detroit ace Justin Verlander last October.
NEW YORK - In the wake of the Biogenesis scandal that led to 14 suspensions last summer, Major League Baseball and its players' union announced Friday they are toughening penalties and increasing the frequency of testing in the most substantial revisions to their drug agreement in eight years.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Mitch Moreland returned to the Texas lineup from a side injury and singled home two runs during a five-run sixth as the Rangers defeated the Oakland Athletics 6-2 Monday.