- Dipoto's first big move as M's GM is deciding on McClendon Updated: Oct-05-15 3:08 pm
SEATTLE - Now the wait begins to see what the first big move of Jerry Dipoto's tenure as general manager of the Seattle Mariners will be.
- Astros rally past Mariners, take over 2nd AL wild-card spot Updated: Oct-01-15 2:31 am
SEATTLE - Thanks to a late rally and help from others, the Houston Astros will go into their final series knowing three more wins will have them playing baseball beyond the final day of the regular season.
- Seattle shuts down ace Felix Hernandez for final weekend Updated: Sep-30-15 7:53 pm
SEATTLE - The only way Felix Hernandez is seeing the field for the final weekend of the regular season is if Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon suddenly decides to let his ace right-hander be a hitter.
- Cano, O'Malley lead Mariners to 6-4 win over Houston Updated: Sep-30-15 3:16 am
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano hit a two-run home run in the sixth inning Tuesday night.
- Jerry Dipoto gets another shot as new GM with Mariners Updated: Sep-29-15 6:04 pm
SEATTLE - Jerry Dipoto was determined not to let the circumstances surrounding his departure from his previous job as a general manager become a hindrance to his desire to run another franchise.
- Angels rally for 6-5 win over Astros to close wild-card gap Updated: Sep-23-15 7:37 pm
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Angels aren't where they want to be yet, but they're closer than they were at the start of the week.
- King Felix 1st AL pitcher to 18 wins, 9-2 for M's at Texas Updated: Sep-20-15 8:18 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Felix Hernandez has a chance at his first 20-win season after completing his own sweep of the AL West-leading Texas Rangers.
- Rangers' 7-3 homestand ends with 9-2 loss to M's, King Felix Updated: Sep-20-15 7:58 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - At least the AL West-leading Texas Rangers won't have to face Felix Hernandez again.
- Cruz hits 40th HR, Hernandez wins, Mariners top Texas Updated: Sep-10-15 6:34 pm
- Astros hit 4 homers, McHugh wins 16th in 11-5 win over A's Updated: Sep-10-15 2:04 am
OAKLAND, California - Collin McHugh earned his 16th win of the season and the Houston Astros hit four home runs to beat the Oakland Athletics 11-5 Wednesday night, avoiding a series sweep.