- Straily, Fuld lead Athletics over Twins 6-1 Updated: Apr-10-14 5:18 pm
- Mariners boost anti-bullying campaign ad for kids Updated: Apr-10-14 4:16 pm
- Seahawks honored as part of Mariners home opener Updated: Apr-08-14 10:56 pm
- Mariners-A's postponed because of soggy field Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Angels coach Don Baylor has surgery on broken leg Updated: Apr-01-14 10:44 pm
- MLB back with replays, metal detectors, comebacks Updated: Apr-01-14 2:43 am
- Trout homers in Angels' 6-2 win over Dodgers Updated: Mar-30-14 1:14 am
- Rockies' Chatwood leaves start with leg injury Updated: Mar-29-14 2:41 am
- Chris Young agrees to $1.25M deal with Mariners Updated: Mar-27-14 3:33 pm
- MLB 2014: Pitching prospects could have impact Updated: Mar-26-14 9:11 pm
- Hernandez helps Mariners beat Royals 9-6 Updated: Mar-26-14 12:59 am
- Cano, Hernandez and questions for Mariners Updated: Mar-25-14 8:48 pm
- Konerko, Semien power White Sox past Mariners 7-6 Updated: Mar-24-14 9:09 pm
- Seattle Mariners release RHP Scott Baker Updated: Mar-24-14 9:02 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - By the time Dan Straily took the mound for the second inning, he knew he just didn't have it.
SEATTLE - A group of students helping make an anti-bullying video at Safeco Field on Thursday were surprised by Mariners ace pitcher Felix Hernandez and Seattle rapper Macklemore.
SEATTLE - Russell Wilson, Malcolm Smith and coach Pete Carroll walked out from behind the center field fence to an ovation that rivaled anything heard across the street at CenturyLink Field.
OAKLAND, California - Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon walked toward shortstop and his right foot sunk some two inches, causing him to turn his right ankle. That was minor, yet everybody involved in the postponed game between the Seattle Mariners and Oakland Athletics on Friday night feared the worst if they had tried to play on a rain-soaked field.
ANAHEIM, California - Los Angeles Angels hitting coach Don Baylor had surgery on his broken right leg Tuesday after getting hurt while catching the ceremonial first pitch on opening day.
Jimmy Rollins began the season with a slam, Neil Walker with a walkoff homer and the Washington Nationals with a thrilling ninth-inning comeback.
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout homered in his second at-bat hours after finalizing a contract extension, and the Los Angeles Angels beat the Dodgers 6-2 Saturday night in the final preseason game for both clubs.
PEORIA, Arizona - The Seattle Mariners hope Chris Young can solidify the back of their rotation until their staff gets healthy.
Some of the young arms have arrived, and a few more will make it to the majors this summer. Either way, there are a lot of promising pitching prospects poised to impact the playoff races in 2014.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Felix Hernandez pitched five strong innings and rookie outfielder Stefen Romero homered and drove in three runs and the Seattle Mariners beat the Kansas City Royals 9-6 Tuesday night.