- Stefano Domenicali quits as Ferrari team principal Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 am
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Massa stands by decision to ignore team orders Updated: Mar-30-14 7:24 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
- F1 heads to Malaysia dogged by off-track troubles Updated: Mar-26-14 12:58 am
MARANELLO, Italy - Stefano Domenicali resigned as Ferrari team principal on Monday and will be replaced by Marco Mattiacci, president of Ferrari North America.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Williams driver Felipe Massa is standing by his decision to ignore team orders to let teammate Valtteri Bottas pass him in the closing stages of Sunday's Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix, saying the team should recognize he has his own interests to pursue in the drivers' championship.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.
Formula One heads to its second race of the season this weekend in Malaysia with the reigning champion team threatening to withdraw from the sport, the result of the first race still under protest, and race promoters in revolt over the sound of the cars.