- Coakley hopes to be first woman elected Mass. gov. Updated: Mar-01-14 2:43 pm
- GOP state committee OKs more conservative platform Updated: Feb-26-14 5:11 pm
- Grossman: I would have accepted DCF resignation Updated: Feb-25-14 3:44 pm
- Gov.: Mass. child services head offered to resign Updated: Feb-21-14 3:54 pm
- Colorado 3A high school wrestling results Updated: Feb-20-14 9:48 pm
- Colorado 3A High School Wrestling Pairings Updated: Feb-17-14 1:07 am
- GOP's Baker is taking 2nd shot at Mass. gov office Updated: Feb-15-14 11:37 am
- Grossman faults Coakley in Mass. governor's race Updated: Feb-13-14 5:47 pm
- Mass. AG Coakley backs Patrick's handing of DCF Updated: Feb-11-14 5:20 pm
- GOP's Baker offers plan to boost local aid Updated: Feb-11-14 4:35 pm
- GOP's Baker wants head of Mass. kids' agency out Updated: Feb-10-14 5:52 pm
- Democrats: No death penalty in marathon bomb case Updated: Feb-05-14 7:10 pm
BOSTON - When Martha Coakley graduated from law school, her father gave her a plaque that read "sometimes the best man for the job is a woman." She's spent the past several decades trying to prove him right.
BOSTON - The head of the state's Republican party is distancing herself from a more socially conservative platform approved by the Massachusetts Republican Party.
BOSTON - State Treasurer Steven Grossman said if he were governor he would have accepted the resignation of the head of the embattled Department of Children and Families, putting him at odds with fellow Democrat, Gov. Deval Patrick.
BOSTON - The head of the embattled Department of Children and Families offered to resign after social workers lost track of a 5-year-old boy who is now feared dead, but Gov. Deval Patrick said Friday that he refused to accept.
DENVER - DENVER - First-round results Thursday from the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament held at Pepsi Center:
DENVER - First-round pairings for the Colorado Class 3A state high school wrestling tournament, which will be held Thursday, Feb. 20, at Pepsi Center:
BOSTON - Charlie Baker says he learned the art of politics around the kitchen table watching his Democratic mother and Republican father hash out the issues of the day.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Treasurer Steve Grossman said fellow Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Attorney General Martha Coakley is trying to re-write her positions on key issues, including a 2012 state law barring parole for habitual offenders.
BOSTON - Attorney General Martha Coakley is defending Gov. Deval Patrick's decision not to fire the head of the state's embattled Department of Children and Families, following the disappearance of a 5-year-old boy now feared dead.
WEYMOUTH, Massachusetts - Republican gubernatorial candidate Charlie Baker is proposing that state aid to cities and towns be tied directly to growth in state revenues.
BOSTON - Republican candidate for governor Charlie Baker called on Monday for the resignation of the head of the state's embattled Department of Children and Families, citing the need for a top-to-bottom review of the department, heavily criticized since the disappearance of a little boy who's now feared dead.
BOSTON - All five Democratic candidates for governor say Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-HAHR' tsahr-NEYE'-ehv) shouldn't face the death penalty for his alleged role in the Boston Marathon bombing.