- Riley's won over fans, so now can he win games at Nebraska? Updated: Aug-31-15 6:24 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Mike Riley's been coaching for 41 years, including three at the helm of an NFL team. But he has never worked at a place like Nebraska, where football is the biggest point of pride and a 365-day-a-year passion in this state of 1.8 million.
- Inexperienced QB trio battles for Beavers' starting role Updated: Aug-20-15 7:33 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State freshman Seth Collins is focusing on himself, not on the outside noise about the Beavers' quarterback competition.
- Nebraska won't rush Pierson-El back from injury Updated: Aug-20-15 3:43 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It might take longer than originally expected for Nebraska return specialist De'Mornay Pierson-El to return from his broken right foot, coach Mike Riley said Thursday.
- Late start to season cutting down on number of bye weeks Updated: Aug-19-15 2:49 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona won last season's Pac-12 South title by reeling off five wins in six games following a bye week.
- Nebraska loses Pierson-El for 6-8 weeks with a foot injury Updated: Aug-19-15 1:35 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska wide receiver and return specialist De'Mornay Pierson-El will be sidelined six to eight weeks after injuring a foot in practice.
- Nebraska's new offense won't put brakes on quarterback runs Updated: Aug-17-15 5:42 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Quarterback runs were supposed to be de-emphasized in Nebraska's new offense. At least that was Tommy Armstrong Jr.'s recollection of his first conversation with offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf.
- Riley isn't naming 5 Nebraska players suspended for opener Updated: Aug-13-15 10:56 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Five Nebraska players have been suspended for the Sept. 5 opener against BYU for violating team rules.
- Huskers' Rose-Ivey out to be 'better than ever' after injury Updated: Aug-12-15 3:44 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michael Rose-Ivey was his usual boisterous self while Nebraska practiced in full pads for the first time, and defensive end Jack Gangwish loved hearing that familiar booming voice again.
- Receiver Victor Bolden ready for Oregon State's changes Updated: Aug-11-15 2:57 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Ask Oregon State receiver Victor Bolden what he did this summer, and he'll reel off the rote football-related answers about putting in time at the gym and conditioning. But then a smile spreads across his face.
- New-look Beavers prep for fall practice at Oregon State Updated: Aug-07-15 8:35 pm
CORVALLIS, Oregon - A freshman starting quarterback, less than a dozen returning seniors on scholarship, and Michigan at the Big House in Game 2.
- Surprise arrival Jordan Stevenson joins Nebraska RB battle Updated: Aug-07-15 12:10 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska opened practice Thursday night with the competition at running back the featured position battle.
- Nebraska has new coach in Riley, and same championship goals Updated: Aug-05-15 5:51 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - If all goes according to Nebraska offensive lineman Alex Lewis' plan, he'll be fitted for a championship ring at the end of the season.