- Wisconsin routs Baylor 69-52 to reach West final Updated: Mar-28-14 1:00 am
- Baylor blasted 69-52 by Wisconsin in West semis Updated: Mar-27-14 11:44 pm
- A guide to the NCAA's regionals Updated: Mar-26-14 8:28 pm
- Iowa State, Baylor push Big 12 into Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 4:21 am
- McDermott's prolific career ends in 85-55 rout Updated: Mar-24-14 12:25 am
- Baylor shuts down McDermott and Creighton, 85-55 Updated: Mar-23-14 11:45 pm
- Frustrated Nebraska falls in first NCAAs since '98 Updated: Mar-21-14 5:55 pm
- Baylor advances, Nebraska's Miles ejected in loss Updated: Mar-21-14 5:53 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ben Brust and his Wisconsin teammates got oodles of open shots while they sliced and diced Baylor's vaunted zone defense. When the Bears had the ball, 7-foot Frank Kaminsky always seemed to be right in their way.
ANAHEIM, California - Baylor's impenetrable zone defense turned out to have gaping holes. The Bears' athletic scorers got few easy shots, and they missed most of them anyway.
Just when you think the first weekend of the NCAA tournament couldn't possibly top itself, it happened again.
SAN ANTONIO - Baylor and Iowa State left Texas bound for the Sweet 16. Both are hoping to return for the Final Four.
SAN ANTONIO - This was not how it was supposed to end for Doug McDermott and Creighton.
SAN ANTONIO - Too big. Too strong. Too fast.
SAN ANTONIO - Nebraska coach Tim Miles couldn't fix the cold shooting or sloppy passes. The Big Ten coach of the year did see one thing he could correct: an overlooked shot clock error.
SAN ANTONIO - In January, Baylor couldn't have even counted on making the NCAA tournament. This kind of March hot streak is starting to look familiar to the Bears.