- Trump dumps insults on questioners, insists on control Updated: Aug-27-15 6:19 am
WASHINGTON - For Donald Trump, the joy of the insult seems as compelling as the art of the deal.
- Trump says he's proud he booted Univision's Ramos from event Updated: Aug-26-15 10:07 pm
PENSACOLA, Florida - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Wednesday he's proud of kicking one of the country's best-known Spanish-language journalists out of an Iowa news conference - the latest in a series of clashes with the media.
- Fox News chief: Donald Trump owes Megyn Kelly an apology Updated: Aug-25-15 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - Fox News chief Roger Ailes said Tuesday that Donald Trump owes the network's Megyn Kelly an apology for an unprovoked Twitter attack that "is as unacceptable as it is disturbing," but Trump isn't backing down.
- New step in Trump's feud with Fox News; Clinton weighs in Updated: Aug-10-15 10:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Donald Trump's turbulent relationship with Fox News showed signs of improvement Monday even as Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton seized on the billionaire businessman's clash with the network to cast his Republican rivals as being bad for women.
- Trump's criticism of TV host popular with GOP stirs backlash Updated: Aug-10-15 3:35 am
Donald Trump already slammed the president, the Democratic Party and his Republican rivals in the race for the White House, as well as immigrants from Mexico, the Chinese and Sen. John McCain for being a prisoner of war.
- Debate shatters Fox News ratings record, Trump feels heat Updated: Aug-07-15 4:59 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump always boasted about his ratings for "Celebrity Apprentice." Now he can say the same thing about his first presidential debate, even if he didn't like the show very much.
- Stewart ends 'Daily Show' with 'moment of Zen,' Springsteen Updated: Aug-07-15 8:29 am
NEW YORK - Jon Stewart said goodbye to "The Daily Show" on Thursday, America's foremost satirist of politicians and the media ushered out by Bruce Springsteen and a reunion of the many colleagues that he worked with during 16 years as host.
- Debate line-up illustrates power of Fox News in GOP campaign Updated: Aug-04-15 6:19 pm
NEW YORK - Iowa and New Hampshire are still on the horizon - but first there's the Fox primary, and the buildup to this week's first Republican presidential debate shows that the influence of Fox News Channel on the GOP selection process is stronger than ever.