- Mercer takes down Jacksonville 85-64 Updated: Mar-04-14 9:51 pm
- FGCU defeats Mercer 75-61, ties for 1st in A-Sun Updated: Feb-21-14 8:50 pm
- Mercer mauls Northern Kentucky, 89-67 Updated: Feb-16-14 5:18 pm
- Hall scores 20 as Mercer rolls past Lipscomb 79-48 Updated: Feb-14-14 9:51 pm
- Mercer keeps A-Sun lead, tops Kennesaw State 75-68 Updated: Feb-07-14 9:57 pm
MACON, Georgia - Anthony White Jr. scored a career-high 29 points and second-seeded Mercer topped No. 7 seed Jacksonville 85-64 Tuesday in a quarterfinal matchup of the Atlantic Sun tournament.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Brett Comer had 15 points and Florida Gulf Coast defeated Mercer 75-61 on Friday night in front of a record crowd of 4,664 fans.
MACON, Georgia - Langston Hall paced the hot-shooting Mercer with a 25-point effort as the Bears mauled Northern Kentucky, 89-67 Sunday.
MACON, Georgia - Langston Hall scored 20 points Friday night as Mercer remained perfect at home this season, rolling to a 79-48 win over Lipscomb.
KENNESAW, Georgia - Langston Hall pumped in 20 points, including four-straight free throws in the final seconds, as Mercer maintained its one-game lead atop the Atlantic Sun Conference by scoring a 75-68 win at Kennesaw State Friday night.